Amazing Corona Refresca Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Do you prefer relaxing in the sun while sipping on a flavourful alcoholic beverage, like wine or beer?
Then “Corona Refresca,” a tropical booze-spiked flavoured malt beverage, is just your ticket! As a well-known company with a global presence, Corona is synonymous with high-quality drinks and consistently ranks among the world’s most beloved brands.
No one could have predicted how popular these non-beer beverages would become when they first joined the market around a year ago.
There are three variants of Corona Refresca, a flavoured malt beverage.
- Six-packs of Passionfruit Lime are available for $9.99 each.
- Available in six-packs of $9.98, Guava Lime
- All three types of Coconut Lime are available in a 12-pack mixer for $16.99.
Now, Let’s have a look at the amazing Corona Refresca nutrition facts chart in detail.
Corona Refresca Calories
How many calories are in a Corona Refresca? The calorie count varies according to the taste. The precise values may be seen below. Let’s try to understand the calorie content in grams in this flavoured malt beverage.
- Passionfruit Lime – 178 calories
- Guava Lime – 185
- Coconut Lime – 191
- Carbohydrates – Passionfruit Lime – 22.8g
- Guava Lime – 24.5g
- Coconut Lime – 25.7g
- Product Name Fat Protein
- Passionfruit Lime 0g 0.1g
- Guava Lime 0g 0.2g
- Coconut Lime 0g 0.1g
Here’s a more detailed chart on Corona Refresca nutrition facts for reference.
Some Interesting Corona Refresca Nutrition Info And Facts
- A coconut-free tropical beverage! Isn’t it a little off? There wouldn’t be a trio without coconut, whose refreshing flavour never goes out of style. Corona Refresca Coconut Lime is perhaps the most acceptable beverage to cool you down in the summer. It costs $16.99 for a case of 12 cans, which contains cans of each of the three varieties.
- In addition, the combination of lime and passion fruit is sour, making this one a bit less sweet. When spilt, the liquid is a brilliant yellow with a terrible aftertaste. There’s a second premium flavour of the spiked refreshment blended with passion fruit in the package. The name alone hints at what a treat the food will be.
- If you’re a fan of passion fruits and want a fruity beverage that isn’t beer, this is a great option. The six-pack of the drink, which retails for $6.99, is packaged in a can.
- In addition, it has a distinct coconut aroma and a creamy appearance, precisely like coconut water. Even if you dislike coconut, you should still give it a go.
- These alcoholic concoctions with a kick work well with grilled meats and shellfish. These malt drinks are perfect for outdoor barbecues, beach celebrations, and pool parties.
- It’s safe to say that Refresca by Corona is a big success for the constellation. Start with the 12-pack, a fantastic bundle for you, including all three flavours.
- The warm weather is just around the horizon, and now is the time to take advantage of it with this cool, delicious spiked beverage! This drink is fascinating enough during scorching summers.
What’s In It?
This isn’t a beer but rather an alcoholic beverage. What’s the matter then?
This alcoholic beverage is so delicious, but what is in it that makes it so appealing?
There are just a few ingredients in Corona Refresca, and the malt made with a specific flavour makes it so refreshing.
In addition, its crisp flavour is because it is brewed with minimum fermentation.
How Strong Is Corona Refresca?
According to the company, Corona Refresca has 199 calories per 12-ounce drink and an ABV of 4.5%. You may choose from various flavours such as Guava Lime, Passionfruit Lime, and Coconut Lime for your drink.
Where Can You Purchase Refresca?
Drinks based on a cocktail are now available in shops throughout the globe. To locate Corona Refresca near me, type “Corona Refresca near me” into a search engine. It’s possible to buy the beverage online and deliver it to your house via several websites (online retailers).
Pay Attention To The Following Details:
- For the simple reason that they’re so popular right now! In March of this year, Corona joined the ranks of other beverage companies by launching flavoured effervescent beverages.
- The ever-popular White Claw variants and Smirnoff’s Spiked Sparkling Seltzer, and Henry’s Hard Sparkling Water are just a few examples of new in the sparkling water category. The Coconut Lime taste reminds us of current tropical sweets, too. Yum!
- Corona Extra and Corona Light should be consumed within six months after manufacturing to maintain their continuously fresh flavour, even though various variables influence beer shelf life.
We hope you liked our Corona Refresca Nutrition Facts. For more such information, follow our Blog, foodiewish.com.