Modelo is a famous pilsner-type beer brand obtainable in both cans and bottles. This is the third leading USA best seller and second most famous beer available in Mexico. Modelo is manufactured by Grupo Modelo, a substantial Mexico brewery that exports beer to almost all countries worldwide.
Modelo Nutrition Facts
Grupo Modelo aims to create, distribute and trade standard beer quality at Competing for the expense by boosting resources, and surpassing customer expectations. Modelo helped this company to achieve its target mission.
Now, let’s have a look at the amazing Modelo nutrition facts chart in detail.
Modelo Calories – (The nutritional content of 12 Oz of Modelo)
How many calories are in a Modelo beer? The precise values may be seen below. Let’s try to understand the calorie content in grams in this flavoured beer.
- Calories: 144
- Total Fat: 0 gram/ 0% of the Daily Value
- Trans Fat: 0 gram
- Saturated Fats: 0 gram/ 0% of the Daily Value
- Cholesterol: 0mg/ 0% of the Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate: 0 mg/ 5% of the Daily Value
- Sodium: 20mg/ 1% of the DV
- Dietary Fiber: 0 gram/ 0% of the Daily Value
- Total Sugar: 0 gram
- Added Sugar: 0 gram/ 0% of the Daily Value
- Protein: 1.1 gram
- ABV Alcohol: 12.3 gram/ 4.4% of the DV
- Calcium: 12 mg/ 1% of the DV
- Vitamin D: 0mcg/ 0% of the DV
- Iron: 0mcg/ 0% of the DV
- Vitamin A: 0mcg/.0% of the DV
- Potassium: 90mg/ 2% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 0mg/ 0% of the DV
- Contains Gluten
- Vegan friendly
Here’s a more detailed chart on Modelo nutrition facts for reference.
Interesting Facts for Modelo Nutrition
- Moderate consumption of Modelo beer might create lesser possibilities over those who won’t drink to undergo heart diseases, strokes, and heart attacks. Some studies evaluate Modelo vs wine vs spirits benefits, suggesting that average alcoholic beverage consumption is linked with minimum cardiovascular disease rates.
- The soluble fibre present in beer aids in reducing bad cholesterol or LDL. Hence, increasing soluble fibre intake can have several health benefits, including encouraging healthy blood cholesterol and blood-sugar levels, as alcohol impedes the body’s ability to absorb minerals and vitamins. Furthermore, Modelo also reduces the body’s potential to burn fat deposits.
- Modelo has plenty of antioxidants. The particular antioxidants are distinct from the hops’ flavonoids and barely contrast from Grapes in wine. However, antioxidants are good for health. Modelo has a good amount of Vitamin B and protein, fibre, phosphates, calcium, and iron.
- Due to the high silicon quantity, Modelo might aid in building robust bones. Dietary silicon is a soluble OSA or orthosilicic acid, crucial for connective tissue and bone development and growth. Furthermore, it minimizes the possibility of a bone-thinning disorder called osteoporosis.
- Some smarty-pants might say that Modelo has loaded preservatives and additives. However, the fact is that Modelo beer is very natural and doesn’t require any preservatives as it has hops and alcohol, both being organic preservatives.
- For a fully organic beverage, Modelo presents significant low-calorie choices. Also, many of you think that this beer is packed with fattening the wrong carbs. The average Modelo beer had around 0 grams of carbohydrates per twelve Oz serving.
- Modelo contains a good amount of Vitamin B, especially folic acid. This is believed to aid in eliminating heart attack risks. It also has soluble fibre, ideal for maintaining your regularity, and minimizes. The probability of your body absorbing unhealthy stuff like fat.
- This beer even boasts notable potassium and magnesium levels.
- Modelo has a low alcohol amount in comparison with other alcoholic drinks. It contains 12.3 grams or 4.4% of ABV/ Alcohol By Value’s Daily Value. Nevertheless, the Alcohol amount might vary according to brand. A 12-Oz serving has 144 calories.
Additional Modelo Nutrition Facts
- Modelo has negligible hop features that show mild honey aromas, creamy corn, fresh biscuits, and a herbaceous hit at the end.
- The model is available in gold to dark straw colour. This beer carries a more excellent honeyed shade over other famous Mexican mild lagers, complementing its rich Malt profile.
- Modelo Especial, Modelo Light, and Modelo Negra are among the three renowned beers developed by Modelo long since. Nevertheless, in the current time, they own this Modelo Cheladas, which arrives in two variants Modelo Chelada Tamarindo Picante and Modelo Chelada Especial.
- Modelo Chelada Tamarindo Picante is a genuine cerveza preparada containing Chipotle and tamarind flavors and salt, lime, tomato, and beer. It holds a balanced spicy and sweet taste.
- Modelo Chelada Especial is a traditional michelada-type beer fermented and prepared similar to other Modelo beers. This contains a combo of authentic flavours like beer, lime, tomato, and salt, giving it an absolute refreshing taste.
Lesser known facts for Modelo Nutrition
Modelo Especial is among the best-seller imported beers. It is a refreshing and approachable lager which yet somehow survives not to abandon the palate desiring anything still one more sip. Its import level charge point, even so, pales in contrast to the price of some other similar choice, nevertheless thus beer yet manages to carry its own as opposed to others in the Lager beer category. As a result, Modelo Especial is the fastest-selling and most renowned beer in America.
We hope you liked our Modelo Nutrition Facts. For more such information, follow our Blog, foodiewish.com.