Tangy and Pickled Flavor Achari Paneer Recipe
Achari Paneer Recipe: The beauty of cottage cheese (Paneer) is that you can make it in different ways and with the ample of different ingredients.
Type: Indian Cuisine, Achari Paneer Recipe
Cuisine: Achari Paneer Recipe, Indian Cuisine
Keywords: achari paneer, recipe of achari paneer, easy paneer recipe
Preparation Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 25M
Total Time: 35M
Achari Paneer Recipe: The beauty of cottage cheese (Paneer) is that you can make it in different ways and with the ample of different ingredients. You can make it as spicy as you want, with the creamy and thick texture, simple tomatoes and onion puree, with using butter and curd in it, and the eccentric way is to make it in pickle style.
You May Also Love These Delicious Paneer Recipes:
Indian pickles are made with the blend of spices, so is the “Achari Paneer”. It is prepared with the species used to make the pickles. Being one of the most preferred menus in almost all the restaurants of North India, it is as easy to prepare just like any other paneer gravy
- Serving: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Courses: Main
- Cuisine: Indian
- Equipment: Pan, Grinder, and Ladle
- Calories: 300 Calories/Serving
Achari Paneer Recipe Ingredients:
- Whole Red Chilli – 6 Pieces
- Whole Coriander Seeds – 2 Teaspoon
- Fennel Seeds – 2 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 2 Teaspoon
- Mustard Seeds – 1.5 Teaspoon
- Fenugreek Seeds – ½ Teaspoon
- Tomatoes – 2
- Capsicum – 1
- Nigella Seeds (Kalunji) – 1.5 Teaspoon
- Asafoetida – ½ Teaspoon
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Green Chilli – 1
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Kashmiri Red Chilli – 1.5 teaspoon
- Curd – 1 Bowl
- Salt – 1 Teaspoon or as per taste
- Sugar – 1 Teaspoon’
- Cottage Cheese – 500 Grams
- Coriander Leaves – 1 Tablespoon
- Oil – 2 Tablespoon
Achari Paneer Recipe Preparation:
- Start the recipe by preparing the achari masala. Take a pan; add whole red chilli, whole coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and fenugreek seeds. Roast it for one to two minutes.
- Allow it to cool, add them in a grinder, and make the fine powder.
- The achari masala is ready. Keep it aside.
- Now take the roughly chopped tomatoes and capsicum. Add them in a jar and make a fine puree.
- Heat the oil in the pan. Add nigella seeds and asafoetida in it. Roast it for 1 minute.
- Make a fine paste of ginger and green chilli. Add them in a pan. Mix well. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder and Kashmiri red chilli powder. Stir continuously for 1 minute.
- Add puree in it. Sauté for 1 minute at high flame. Allow the species to mix well with the puree.
- Now add the achari masala and salt as per taste. Cook well for 3 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add 1 bowl curd in it. Mix well. Cook it for another 3-4 minutes and stir it frequently.
- Allow it to boil. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and diced cottage cheese in it.
- Sauté well for 2-3 minutes and cook it for roughly 7 minutes. It will get the thick consistency and all the spices will merge in cottage cheese.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- The dish is ready to serve.
It has a tangy and delightful flavour and goes well with Indian bread and rice.
It is the simplest and delicious version of paneer with no extra fat of cream and butter in it.
We hope you liked our Achari Paneer Recipe. For more such recipes follow our Blog foodiewish.com