Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry Recipe
Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry Recipe: Dry Aloo Gobi Matar Masala is a delicious sabji that is served in almost all Indian restaurants and dhabas either..
Type: Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe, Indian Food, Aloo Matar Gobie Recipe
Cuisine: Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe, Indian Food, Aloo Matar Gobie Recipe
Keywords: Aloo Gobi Matar, aloo matar gobi, aloo matar gobi dry
Preparation Time: PT5M
Cooking Time: PT30M
Total Time: PT45M
Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry Recipe: Dry Aloo Gobi Matar Masala is a delicious sabji that is served in almost all Indian restaurants and dhabas either as a main course or breakfast dish. Let’s check out in this post how to make this recipe at your home?
Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry Recipe Ingredients
- 400 grams of Cauliflower
- 2 medium-size Potatoes
- 1/2 (half) cup of Peas
- 1 Onion
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon of ginger paste or finely chopped 1-inch ginger
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 chopped Chilli
- 1/2 (half) tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 (one and a half) tablespoon of coriander seeds powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds powder
- 4 to 5 Curry Leaves
- 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds for Tadka (tempering)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 medium-size tomato chopped into fine pieces
- 1/4 (one fourth) cup of vegetable oil or Dalda or Ghee
- 1/2 (half) tablespoon of Cinnamon powder
Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry Recipe Cooking Method
1. Take 2 medium-sized Potatoes and cut them into pieces. Take one-third cup of vegetable oil in a Frying Pan or Karahi and put the chopped potatoes in it. Fry the potatoes for about 1 minute.
2. Add 400 grams of chopped cauliflower with potatoes and fry both of them for another one minute. Cover the frying pan with a plate and let the potato and cauliflower cook for about two minutes.
3. Remove the plate and add salt as per your taste. Also, add half teaspoon of turmeric powder and Mix everything very well.
4. Now, add half cup of peas and mix everything very well. Keep frying everything for around two minutes until Potatoes and Cauliflower becomes soft. Take out all of them in a separate utensil.
5. When you take out everything from the pan, a small amount of oil will be left in it. Add one more tablespoon of oil in the pan and then add 4 or 5 Curry Leaves, one teaspoon of Cumin Seeds, half teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder and 1 full chopped onion. Mix everything very well.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of garlic paste, 1 tablespoon of ginger paste or 1 inch finely chopped ginger, one chopped green chilli and one tablespoon of roasted cumin seeds and coriander seeds powder. Mix everything very well.
For making roasted cumin seeds and coriander seeds powder, take one and a half tablespoon of coriander seeds and half table spoon of cumin seeds in a pan. Shallow fry both of them in one tablespoon of oil for about half a minute and then grind them in a grinder to make a powder.
7. Add chopped Tomato to the mixture and mix everything again. Add one tablespoon of sugar and then add the fried potatoes, cauliflower and peas that we kept in a separate utensil.
Mix everything very well and keep frying for about one minute. Your Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry is now ready to be served
To finish off this delicious Aloo Matar Sabji recipe, serve it hot with rice, roti, or naan. The perfect blend of spices and the juicy peas and potatoes make this dish irresistible and sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy this classic Indian dish at home and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills!