Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe: Potatoes are known for its versatile characteristics, you can make Fried Potatoes, it goes well with other vegetables as well as beans, cauliflower, carrot, etc and snacks like chips, cutlet, aloo chaat, and aloo tikki, pakodas, and many more.
You may also like: Lip Smacking Buttery: Pav Bhaji Recipe
Aloo Tikki is one of the most popular street foods that are savory as well as easy to cook. This recipe requires minimal effort; you can cook it for your guests or you can prepare as a snack. It will satisfy your craving to have something delicious and spicy.
In this blog, I will share the well-known street food recipe of aloo tikki and burger.
Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Potatoes – 5-6
- Green chilli – 1, finely chopped.
- Coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 Tablespoon
- Curd – 1 Cup
- Sweet Chutney – 3-4 Tablespoon
- Coriander Chutney – 3-4 Tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1 tablespoon
- Chaat Masala – ½ Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ Tablespoon
- Corn Flour – 2 tablespoon
- Oil – 3-4 Tablespoon
Aloo Tikki Recipe Preparation:
✅ Boil the potatoes, peel it, and let it cool for some time.
✅ Make the smooth paste of potatoes, grate all the potatoes.
✅ Add green chilli, salt, coriander leaves, and corn flour.
✅ Mix all the ingredients.
✅ Grease your hands with the oil, so that mixture will not stick on the hands.
✅ Take some portion from the mixture, roll it, and flatten it.
✅ Take a pan, put 3-4 tablespoon oil, and heat it.
✅ Gently place the tikki in the pan.
✅ Roast the beneath side till it gets golden brown.
✅ Flip the side and roast till it gets golden brown.
✅ Place the tikki in the bowl. Now take the quarter plate, put 2 pieces of tikki in it.
✅ Whisk the curd properly and add some curd on the tikki.
✅ Now add coriander chutney followed by sweet chutney.
✅ Finally, add chaat masala, red chilli powder, and cumin powder.
✅ The tikki is ready to serve; you can garnish it with pomegranate seeds or sev.
- Bun– Cut into half
- Tomatoes – Cut in loops
- Onions– Cut in loops
- Cucumber – Cut in loops
- Cabbage – 4-5 leaves properly washed and dried.
- Ghee/Butter – 2 Tablespoon
- Cheese spread
Burger Recipe Preparation
✅ Take a pan. Put some oil and place the bun pieces.
✅ Roast it a little.
✅ Take the lower side piece of bun; place cheese spread then tomatoes and cucumber.
✅ Now place the tikki and onion and cabbage leaves. Place the top side of the bun.
✅ The burger is ready to serve.
✅ Serve it with tomato ketchup and coriander chutney.
- When you make the Tikki, you can also use bread crumbs or arrowroot. Corn flour, bread crumbs, or arrowroot will give the good binding and crispiness to the Tikki.
- You can also deep fry the Tikki.
- When you are preparing a burger, you can also use a thin piece of cottage cheese in that.
Foodie’s Also search for:
aloo tikki burger recipe in hindi video
burger tikki recipe in hindi
veg burger recipe
crispy aloo tikki recipe
veg burger recipe indian style