Spicy Chicken Manchurian Recipe
Chicken Manchurian Recipe: Chicken Manchurian is a popular Indian Chinese dish. This is prepared with bone and boneless chicken.
Type: Chicken Manchurian Recipe, Indian Food, Chicken Recipe
Cuisine: Chicken Manchurian Recipe, Indian Food, Chicken Recipe
Keywords: chicken manchurian recipe, manchurian chicken recipe, recipe of chicken manchurian
Preparation Time: 20M
Cooking Time: 1H
Total Time: 1H20M
Chicken Manchurian Recipe: Chicken Manchurian is a popular Indian Chinese dish. This is prepared with bone and boneless chicken. Chicken Manchurian is crunchy crispy small balls that can be cooked in two ways it may be as wet or dry. It is famous for its taste and mainly severed as a starter.
You may also like:
- Methi Chicken Recipe
- Maharashtrian Chicken Curry Recipe
- Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- Butter Chicken Recipe
In all countries, it is an absolute finger-licking dish and favorite food served with fried rice, roti, or goes separately. It is even taken with drinks like cocktails and mocktails. Actually chicken Manchurian dish is made with techniques of Chinese sauces but now-days everyone is cooking in their own style in the traditional way to Indian flavors.
One of the famous Chicken Recipes preparation is explained here. This is an easily made Homemade recipe.
Let us have a quick glance at the history of chicken Manchurian. This word is originated from northeast China.
“Nelson Wang” is an Indian restaurateur of Chinese descent and the founder of the famous Indo-Chinese dish “chicken Manchurian”.wikipedia
Basically it is a snack blending of Indian and Chinese flavors with the adaptation of Chinese seasoning with Indian tastes. It is a healthy fried snack enriched with battered smeared chicken with a pinch of lemon taste and mixture of all ingredients that gives yummy feel on each bite. It is a perfect snack or starter in all functions and parties. It is mostly liked by all age group of people especially kids love to eat for its tangy flavor
Chicken Manchurian is an easy process and the simple recipe making is given below.
Ingredients required for Chicken Manchurian recipe Preparation:
- Boneless chicken pieces – 250 gms
- Egg – 1
- Oil – for deep fry
- Salt – as per taste
- Green chilli – 2-3 finely chopped
- Corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce – 1/2 tablespoon
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli sauce – 1/2 tablespoon
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1(medium size) chopped
- Black Pepper powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Spring Onion
Chicken Manchurian Recipe Cooking Process:
- In a bowl mix corn flour, salt, chicken pieces, lemon juice. Add egg, green chilli, soy sauce, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix it thoroughly and set aside for 1 hour.
- Take a pan and heat the oil. Put the marinated chicken pieces into the oil and make a deep fry.
- Fried chicken pieces are kept on tissue papers to drain the oil.
- In a wide mouthed pan add 1 table spoon of oil.
- As the oil gets heated put the chopped onions and fry it for few minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup and chilli sauce and stir it well.
- Add little quantity of water and let it cook for few minutes (if wet Manchuria required).
- Then add the chicken pieces to the pan and mix the whole content and turn off the flame.
- Decorate it with Spring Onions.
The hot and spicy chicken Manchuria is ready to enjoy.
We hope you liked our Chicken Manchurian Recipe. For more such recipes follow our Blog foodiewish.com