Easy Veg Spring Roll Recipe
Easy Vegetable Spring Roll Recipe: The veg spring roll is not only famous street food but also a delicious starter in many restaurants and parties.
Type: Veg Spring Roll Recipe, Indian Street Food, Most Loved Street Food, Spring Roll Recipe
Cuisine: Veg Spring Roll Recipe, Indian Street Food, Most Loved Street Food, Spring Roll Recipe
Keywords: vegetable spring rolls, veg spring roll, veg spring roll recipe
Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 35 Mins
Total Time: 55 Mins
Easy Veg Spring Roll Recipe: The veg spring roll is not only famous street food but also a delicious starter in many restaurants and parties. This is an ultimate tea snack. Its texture is crispy outside and spicy veggies stuffing from inside.
You may also like: Crispy Restaurant Style: Honey Chilli Potatoes Recipe
You can use stuffing according to your taste preference. Various stuffings that can be incorporated are noodles, vegetables, cottage cheese, and corn.
In this recipe, I am going to share vegetable stuffing; this is quick to prepare and much in demand. Stuffing is quite easy to prepare but the spring roll sheet is quite tricky to prepare. Take care of certain things for that:
Easy Vegetable Spring Roll Recipe Ingredients
- Maida – 2 Cup
- Salt – 1 Tablespoon
- Oil – 2 Tablespoon
- Water to knead the dough
- Onion – 1, sliced
- Spring Onion – 1, Sliced
- Capsicum – 1, sliced lengthwise
- Beans – 10 – 12, chopped
You can use veggies of your choice like cabbage and carrot.
Easy Veg Spring Roll Recipe Preparation
- Take a bowl; add 2 cup maida, 1 tablespoon salt, and 2 tablespoon oil. First, mix them well.
- Now knead the soft dough.
Note: You need to knead the dough softer to make the sheet more perfect.
- Apply some oil to the dough and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the stuffing.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add onions and stir for 1 minute.
Note: Do not completely cook the stuffing, it is necessary to remove the moisture from the vegetables. Cook it at high flames.
- Add other vegetables; cook it for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and black pepper.
- Now make the small balls from the dough. Give it a perfectly round shape.
- Dust the roll with the dry maida and make a thin sheet with the help of a rolling pin.
Note: Make each sheet of medium size. Prepare 12 sheets of the same size.
- Now make 1 thick sheet by combining 3 sheets.
- Apply evenly oil at one sheet. Dust with the dry maida and place 2nd sheet on that.
- Same way repeat the process, apply oil on 2nd sheet, and dust-dry maida, and place 3rd sheet on that.
- Now, roll it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Make a large paratha of it.
Note: While rolling the sheets, takes care of the edges, don’t leave them thick.
- Roll it according to the Tawa size.
- Now, place this paratha on the hot Tawa.
- Semi roasts the paratha from both sides.
Note: You don’t have to roast the paratha completely. Cook it very slightly.
- Now separate the sheets. Separate it with very soft hands.
Note: in case, you haven’t applied the oil well before making a 1 large sheet. They may tear while separating each other. So make sure to apply oil well.
- Prepare the glue. to do this, take 1 tablespoon maida in a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoon water in it.
Note: It (glue) will be used to stick the edges of the sheet
- Now drop in some stuffing at one side of the roll.
- Fold the stuffing side. Also, fold the up and down edges.
- Apply glue to the corner, where there is no stuffing.
- Roll it gently. Pack it tightly.
- Deep fry these rolls now.
- Put 2-3 rolls at a time in a pan. Do not deep fry many rolls.
- Keep the stove at medium flame.
- Fry till they get brown.
- Rolls are ready to serve. Divide them into 2 parts.
Serve them with hot tea/coffee and ketchup.