Macaroni Pasta Recipe preparation is very easy and one can make it done in 20 minutes. Macaroni which originated from Italian food item Pasta is a world-famous dish. Macaroni with cheese is preferred mostly throughout the world but macaroni Pasta in Indian style is a must-try recipe. The spicy Indian ingredients add a special flavor to this Italian food.
You may also like:
- Street Style Schezwan Maggi Recipe
- Paneer Tikka on Tawa Recipe
- Honey Chilli Potatoes Recipe
- Vegetable Spring Roll Recipe
This will be a good dish when prepared as a snack item in the evenings at home. Macaroni preparation steps & ingredients required are specified below. I hope you all will love eating this Italian dish in Indian style.
Recipe Calorie and Nutrition/One Cup (100 grams)
- Macaroni, dry consists of 371 calories
- Macaroni, whole-wheat cooked consists of 124 calories
- Macaroni, whole-wheat dry consists of 348 calories
Macaroni Pasta Recipe Ingredients:
- Macaroni: 100 grams
- Fresh Tomatoes: 3 Number (Medium Size)
- Coriander: 50 Grams
- Green Chilli: 3-4 Numbers
- Onion: 1 Medium Size
- Chilli Sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Refined Oil
- Red Chilli Powder
- Pasta Masala (Available in packets in departmental stores)
Macaroni Pasta Recipe Preparation Steps:
- Boil Macaroni in water for about 5 minutes (Until it boils completely. Check in regular intervals).
Tip: Put 1 Spoon of salt in the water before only so that macaroni gains good taste.
- Remove the excess water and keep it a side for cooling for some time. (need not cool completely)
- Now switch on the stove and keep a deep fry pan on it.
- Put 3-4 Table spoon on refined oil in it.
- After the oil gets heated, put boiled macaroni in the pan.
- Add chopped chopped tomatoes, coriander, salt & 1 table spoon pasta masala and mix it and cook it for 2 minutes so that tomatoes get semi-cooked.
Tip: If you need more spicy you can add red chilli powder at this point.
- Later add chopped chilli and allow it to cook for 2 minutes. By this time Tomatoes get cooked completely and green chillies are semi-cooked.
- Finally macaroni is ready to eat.
- Serve it hot with finely chopped onion, tomato sauce & chilli sauce