Tanya Burr cookie recipe yields an amazingly crisp and chocolaty cookie that will easily become a favourite for kids and adults. She has several cookie recipes in different flavours, but her triple chocolate cookie recipe seems the most popular. Many have copied this recipe and given it their stamp of approval.
Who Is Tanya Burr?
She is a British-born Youtuber and actress. Her interest in baking led her to discover and recreate many recipes, of which the cookie recipes became the most famous. Though she remains popular in the screen world, her time in the kitchen has not gone unnoticed as well. She has managed to carve a niche for herself in both fields.
Triple Chocolate Cookies
If you are on the lookout for the quintessential chocolate cookie that will rock your World with its flavour and depth, then this is the recipe for you. Their aroma will waft through the house, and you will be overwhelmed with the intense chocolaty flavour that accompanies each of the cookies.
Ingredients for Tanya Burr Cookie Recipe (Triple Chocolate)
- 200 gms unsalted butter
- 300 gms caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 275 gm self-raising flour
- 75 gm cocoa powder
- 1 large bar white chocolate
- 1 large bar dark chocolate
- 1 large bar milk chocolate
- 3 Diam bars
- ½ tsp milk
How to make Tanya Burr Cookie Recipe (Triple Chocolate)?
- Preheat your oven to 200 C
- Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until they get to a fluffy stage.
- Once it forms a homogeneous mixture, you can add it to your egg.
- Now sift the dry ingredients into the mixture and mix them by gently folding them into the sugar and butter mixture.
- At this stage, you can add in your milk to get the mixture combined. If you feel that the mixture is wet enough, you can leave out the milk.
- Now break up the bars into tiny bits by hand or by using a knife and mix them into the batter. A long spatula is your best option to make sure that everything is well combined.
- Now make small balls of the batter and put them on the tray with a few inches of space between them. You may press down the balls a little to flatten them.
White and Milk Chocolate Cookies
This is another cookie recipe by Tanya Burr that is spot on. It is a great combination of milk and white chocolate and takes only a few ingredients to get ready. Try it once, and it will certainly become your go-to tea time recipe when you have fancy friends over.
Ingredients for Tanya Burr Cookie Recipe (White and Milk Chocolate)
- 200 gm butter
- 300 gm castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 325 gm self-raising flour
- 200 gm white Chocolat
- 200 gm milk chocolate
- ½ tsp milk
How to prepare Tanya Burr Cookie Recipe (White and Milk Chocolate)?
- Preheat your oven to 200 C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together to form a smooth paste-like mixture. This should take 2-3 minutes if you are using a mixer.
- Add in the flour by sifting it over the batter.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gently. Just fold the two together and do not overwork the mixture.
- Now make small balls and spread them out on the baking tray. Make sure to space out the cookies as they will need space to rise.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Tips For Tanya Burr Cookie Recipe
- Break the chocolate into tiny bits and use a sharp knife for the best results. This will ensure that the chocolate melts in the batter while baking.
- An oven with an even temperature distribution is of utmost importance when it comes to baking cookies.
- 10 minutes is a guideline, and the cookies may be done from anywhere between 8-15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven when they look firm on the edges. Baking them for too long will result in them getting tough. The cookies will continue to bake for a while more once you take them out of the oven, so take them out when they are slightly undone.
- Using good quality chocolate is another sure shot way to an amazing cookie. Do not mistake using the chocolate compound for this recipe, as it will never taste as good as the original chocolate.
- Do not replace butter with margarine either, as that will make the cookies greasy, and they won’t fluff up as well.
For more such fun and quick recipes, give our blog foodiewish.com a lookup. You will surely be impressed with what we have to offer.
In conclusion, the Tanya Burr cookie recipe is a delightful sweet treat that is easy to make and perfect for those who enjoy the taste of soft and chewy cookies. The recipe combines simple ingredients such as flour, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract to create a delicious dessert that can be enjoyed any time of day. With a few minutes of preparation and some time in the oven, you can have a batch of delicious Tanya Burr cookies ready to enjoy!