Bud Light Seltzer Nutrition Facts
Bud light seltzer is one of the famous alcoholic beverages available in the market. It has been taking over the beverage market, leaving everything behind due to its healthier nutritional facts. It is considered a healthier option for health-conscious people who like to drink. As we all know, someone who works out builds a body or is conscious of physical fitness has to quit drinking alcohol.
Bud light seltzer is an alcoholic beverage with fewer carbs, sugar, and calories mixed with flavours, and it seems healthier than regular beer, vodka, or other alcohol. It is a blessing for alcohol lovers who are into fitness. The advertisement is more nutritious, and fitness-friendly making it popular among people. But the question is if it is truly beneficial or not. Understanding the health factors attached with bud light seltzer will be comfortable if you know the nutritional facts.
Nutritional facts of bud light seltzer
- Serving Size 473.00 mL
- Servings Per Container 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100.0
- % Daily Value
- Total Fat :0g, daily value : 0%
- Sodium: 30mg, daily value : 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g, daily value: 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Exceptional facts you need to know before consuming bud light seltzer
- Bud light seltzer is an alcoholic beverage, so why does it seem healthier than regular beer, vodka, wine, etc.? It is considered more beneficial because of the amount of alcohol content, carbs, calories, and sugar per serving. It has fewer carbs, alcoholic contents, and sugar than other beverages. Therefore, it may be better than other beverages, but it is unhealthy.
- People often ask if there are any differences between bud light seltzer and Budweiser regular beer. Well, there are differences between the two beverages. One can of traditional Budweiser beer contains 145cal, 10.6gm carbs, which is a high percentage of carb, whereas the bud light seltzer contains 2.2gm carbs and 100cal per can. The amount of carbs and cal present in the bud light is much fewer than the Budweiser beer, making it a better option to drink. However, some beverage options come between the heavy Budweiser and bud light seltzer. Bud light beer is a blond beer that contains 6.6gm carbs and 110 calories per can.
- Over the months, this newly released bud light seltzer has become the most popular beverage among people. Wherever you go, you will find people holding cans of bud light. Many people think the only reason for its popularity is that it’s healthier than beer. However, according to surveys, some people have noticed that some people switched to bud light seltzer from beer because it’s sweeter, has a variety of flavours, alcohol content, and, most importantly, lighter. As a result, you can consume a few drinks without feeling heavy. In addition, bud light seltzer doesn’t cause bloating like beer.
- Bud light seltzer tastes better than any beer or mixed drinks. Have you ever wondered why it tastes so good, although it contains almost the same ingredients as any other mixed drink? We will tell you the reason. Bud light seltzer is made in a five-layer process. Many alcoholic beverages do not provide a clean finish which results in a lingering aftertaste. However, with the five filtration processes, bud light seltzer ensures a clean finish and no aftertaste, enhancing the pure flavours when you drink it. Moreover, it contains cane sugar, natural fruit flavouring, and sparkling water, which produces a less fizzy but tastier drinking experience.
- The classic variety pack of bud light includes four different fruity flavours. One package contains cans of the four delicious flavours – strawberry, lemon-lime, mango, and black cherry. You can drink two bud light cans without getting drunk as the alcohol percentage is 5% per can. If sugar and calories are your biggest concern and you want to watch your waistline while not giving up on alcohol, you can switch to bud light. It contains less than 1gm of sugar and 100cal per can, less than regular beer.
- Although bud light is lighter than regular beer, you should not consume 3-4 cans within a few hours, or you will get drunk. In addition, it is recommended not to drive to do risky tasks after drinking a few cans of bud light seltzer.
- Doctors prohibit women from drinking bud light seltzer during pregnancy as it contains alcohol contents. No alcoholic drink is allowed during pregnancy. However, if you want to feel refreshed after an intense workout session or if it’s a hot day, bud light seltzer is the perfect refreshing, cool and fitness-friendly light drink.
It contains sugar, carbs, calories, and flavouring and goes through fermentation, which is not a healthy drink. However, compared with heavy alcoholic beverages, it is a much better option.
We hope you liked our Bud Light Seltzer Nutrition Facts. For more such information, follow our Blog, foodiewish.com.