We all are fond of candies and if it comes to chewing a liquorice treat, then Twizzlers are the best. Twizzlers are a perfect blend of corn syrup, sugar, and wheat flour. Additionally, this sweet treat consists of cornstarch, some palm oil, salt, and potassium sorbate.
Amazing Twizzlers Nutrition Facts
However, the Twizzlers are also known as liquorice sweets and 70 per cent of them mostly come in strawberry flavour. Twizzlers are also available in watermelon, grapes, orange, blue raspberry, lemonade, and cherry flavours. The original Twizzler sweet has varying sizes and a pull-peel twist. But this is not just enough, these liquorice treats are also full of nutrition and other health benefits.
Now, Let’s understand some of the interesting Twizzlers nutrition facts in detail.
How many calories are in a Twizzler? The precise values may be seen below. Let’s try to understand the calorie content in grams in this liquorice candy treat.
Every 4 pieces or 45 grams of Twizzlers contain the below noted nutritive values-:
- Calories: 160
- Total Fat: 0.5 gram or 1% of Daily Value.
- Saturated Fat: 0 gram
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 grams
- Sodium: 95 milligram
- Total Carbs: 36 grams or 12% of Daily Value.
- Dietary Fiber: 0 gram
- Sugars: 19 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Iron: 2% of Daily Value.
- Vitamin A: 0% of Daily Value.
- Calcium: 0% of Daily Value or 2.1 grams.
- Vitamin C: 0% of Daily Value.
- Potassium: 26.3 milligrams.
You can also refer to a more detailed Twizzlers nutrition facts chart here.
Also, you can try the TWIZZLERS Twists Strawberry Flavored Chewy Candy which is one of the bestsellers and the most liked candy flavor.
- Twizzlers are rich in calories and hence are an effective source of energy. Calories are very beneficial for humans as they maintain heart health and breathing rates in the lungs.
- Besides, Twizzlers contain about 0.5 grams of fat and fat is a good source of fatty acids essentials. It helps in the absorption of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D.
- As mentioned above, it is clear that this liquorice candy is free from cholesterol. Hence, they do not harm your heart health and fat depositions.
- Another important mineral found in Twizzlers is sodium, which is highly essential for the human body in a small amount. Sodium in humans regulates blood pressure and helps in sound muscle functioning.
- Twizzlers contain 36 grams of carbohydrates and they are the energy house of the human body. Notably, carbs are responsible for boosting the brain, heart muscles, and kidneys. Further, they also enhance the functioning of the central nervous system and also help with indigestion.
- Protein in Twizzlers is great for maintaining bone density and reducing hunger and appetite. Also, protein is responsible for improving muscle mass and boosting metabolism in humans.
- With the 2 per cent Daily Value of Iron, this candy is also good for the development of the body. Iron is the mineral that improves the haemoglobin and myoglobin in the blood.
- Furthermore, Twizzlers are also a great source of potassium minerals that regulate the balancing of fluids and nerve signals. In addition, this essential mineral present in Twizzlers candy works best for maintaining blood pressure and a healthy cardiovascular system.
Twizzlers are the right choice to start with as they are rich in nutrition and taste good. This vegetarian candy is a rich source of many minerals and other body essentials. So, add this delicious treat to your list of sweeteners and add the nutrition to yourself.
We hope you found this article on Twizzlers nutrition facts helpful.
For more such informational content on health and nutrition, do follow our blog foodiewish.com