In May of 2021, there were 73 Café Rio Mexican Grills, or Café Rio for short, open. In addition to the West Coast, Café Rio has also “invaded” the Southwest, East Coast, and Pacific Northwest areas with its many locations in states such as California and Arizona. This isn’t bad for a fast-casual eatery that offers Mexican, Texas, and New Mexican-inspired dishes.
Cafe Rio Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Now, Let’s have a look at the amazing Cafe Rio nutrition facts chart in detail.
Cafe Rio Calories
The calorie count varies according to the product name. The precise values may be seen below. Let’s try to understand the calorie content in different products of Cafe Rio.
- Burrito, 12 Inch Flour Tortilla 1 tortilla 440 calories
- Burrito, 12 Inch Wheat Tortilla 1 tortilla 420 calories
- Burrito, Black Beans 1 serving 150 calories
- Burrito, Cheddar Jack Cheese 1 serving 110 calories
Here’s a more detailed chart on Cafe Rio nutrition facts for reference.
Amazing Facts for Cafe Rio Nutrition
- Café Rio is the place to go if you’re looking for delicious Mexican cuisine. Lime juice is extracted from the limes by hand; the avocados are scooped out by hand, and tortillas are rolled.
- These are produced right before your eyes on a blazing-hot Comal and the circular pan used to make tortillas, roast spices, and sear grilled meat in Mexico. Cafe Rio doesn’t have any food freezers or microwave ovens since even dressings, sauces, and desserts are prepared fresh every day.
- The Zagat seal of approval and the Sandelman and Associates #1 Overall Quick Service Restaurant award at Café Rio may result. That’s not even including the more than 60 additional accolades from Utah’s Best of State and the INC 500, as well as the Alfred P.
- Sloan Awards, the Oxnard Salsa Festival, and Utah Business Magazine. Of course, the variety of salads, tacos, enchiladas, tostadas, nachos, quesadillas, chips, and salsa is the most critical factor in the popularity of this restaurant. All of the ingredients are locally sourced, fresh, and tasty.
- A flour tortilla loaded with your choice of pinto or black beans, cheese, cilantro-lime rice, and your choice of meat, baked and garnished with shredded Romaine lettuce and Pico de Gallo is what you’ll find in our burritos.
- Authentic Mexican cheeses, lettuce, and pico de gallo are all served on top of a hand-made flour tortilla packed with your choice of meat. You should also be aware that every time you see Pico de Gallo on a menu, you should know it is cooked from scratch every day with only the freshest ingredients possible.
- You may make enchiladas with various fillings, including meat, cheese, and sauce, and then top them with even more cheese before baking. Cafe Rio’s enchiladas are offered with pinto or black beans, depending on your preference.
- Your choice of meat, beans of your choosing, natural Mexican cheeses, sour cream, fresh guacamole, extra cheese (hand-shredded this time), and Pico de Gallo are all included in the price nachos (see, there it is again).
- Your choice of meat and beans, Cilantro Lime Rice and Crispy Golden Tortilla Strips, Cilantro and Cotija Cheese, plus any dressing of your choice are put on top of this corn tortilla tostada.
- Cafe Rio’s salads are no exception to the rule: they’re made using tortillas. Freshly baked and stuffed with Cilantro Lime Rice, Romaine lettuce, your choice of meat, and tortilla strips with Pinto or Black Beans are what you get at their establishments. These are garnished with Pico de Gallo, cilantro, tortilla strips, fresh guacamole, Cotija cheese, and your favourite dressing.
- For a tortilla soup to be fresh, it must have tortillas. All-white chicken breast flesh is shredded and garnished with crispy tortilla strips, fresh veggies, Pico de Gallo, and fresh guac.
- In Café Rio’s sweets, it’s a delightful surprise to learn that they’re all prepared by hand as well. Tres Leches (literally, “three kinds of milk”) or Fresh Lime Pie (right, so it’s not Key Lime, but this is Rio Grande lime baby, with the more piquant flavour) are your options.
Some Lesser Known Facts for Cafe Rio Nutrition
- You’ll have to ask them about Elsa’s Chile Rellenos, Chicken Wraps, Yolanda’s Tamales, and the Santa Fe Nacho Bar, all of which are available at Café Rio. The Enchilada Party Pack and the Taco Fiesta Package are also available. If you’d want to benefit from future discounts, you may join Café Rio’s VIP program. Every time you purchase ten or more meals, you receive one of those meals completely free.
- Café Rio is both a place to eat and a gathering place. Taking care of your consumers is a way to help construct the future. Restaurants like Café Rio are happy to accept charitable gifts because they believe in the power of community development.
- Catering to the military, children’s programs and charitable groups like Habitat for Humanity are sponsored by Café Rio. This includes the Hope for the Warriors Foundation and the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
In conclusion, Cafe Rio offers a variety of dishes with unique flavors and spices. While some dishes can be high in calories, fat, and sodium, there are also options that can be healthier choices, such as salads and grilled protein options. It’s important to review nutrition information and make informed decisions when dining at Cafe Rio. It’s also recommended to share dishes or opt for smaller portions to limit caloric intake.