Amazing Cream Of Wheat Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Cream of wheat is a very popular American brand of morning Porridge and is highly preferred by the people. The smooth and thick texture of this porridge along with a perfect creamy twist makes it tastier. This cream of wheat is even more delicious when taken with sweet and other savory additives.
This nourishing and creamy porridge is also called Farina and is extracted from the coarsely ground whole- wheat kernel. The Farina is made from the removal of the bran, without detaching its inner core and some of the wheat germ’s lump.
Hence, this cream of wheat is very beneficial for people of the same ages. This article covers all the nutritional facts and health-related benefits of Cream of Wheat.
Now, let’s have a look at the amazing Cream of Wheat nutrition facts in detail.
Cream Of Wheat Nutrition Facts Chart – (The nutritional content in each cup of cooked Cream of Wheat)
This delicious porridge comes in numerous varieties and commonly each cup of it has the same nutritional values. They are-:
- Calories: 133
- Iron: 58% of the Daily Value
- Copper: 11% of the Daily Value
- Protein: 4 grams
- Folate: 33% of the Daily Value
- Vitamin B6: 38% of the Daily Value
- Sodium:- 25% of the daily limit
- Fat: 0.5 grams
- Niacin: 39% of the Daily Value
- Carbs: 28 grams
- Thiamine: 37% of the Daily Value
- Calcium: 11% of the Daily Value
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Riboflavin: 33% of the Daily Value
- Selenium: 13% of the Daily Value
Here’s a more detailed chart on Cream of wheat nutrition facts for reference.
Also, you can try the Cream of Wheat Original Stove Top Hot Cereal which is an excellent source of iron and fat-free.
Cream Of Wheat Nutrition Facts – (Incredible nourishment facts about Cream of Wheat!)
- Significantly, a Cream of Wheat has Vitamin B that has numerous human health benefits. This helps in proper energy production, brain functioning, and also DNA synthesis.
- In addition, this cream of wheat porridge also contains some amount of Selenium, which is an influential micronutrient. It majorly helps in multiplying as an antioxidant and lessens the inflammation and protects against diseases.
- With the presence of 58 percent of iron, the wheat of cream is an amazing source of iron also. Notably, Iron is a significant mineral that is mandatory for the transportation of oxygen, Synthesis of Deoxyribonucleic Acid. It also works for treating anemia disease and enhancing the production of Red Blood Cells.
- Besides, the cream of wheat also has Sodium, nearly about 25% of the daily limit. Sodium mainly helps in maintaining the blood pressure levels
- Cream of wheat is a rich source of Calcium also. It helps in muscle contractions and enhances bone density.
- In addition, the 39% of the Daily Value of Niacin present in cream of wheat is very nourishing for the body. It maintains blood fat levels, boosts brain functions, and also improves skin health.
- Cream of wheat is also beneficial in losing weight, as it is extracted from whole wheat.
- Calories present in cream of wheat are necessary for sound body functioning. They help in maintaining the heartbeat alongside the lung breathing.
- Additionally, the presence of 11 percent of copper in cream of wheat helps in keeping the nervous system healthy. It also maintains the immune system, helps in the production of collagen, and also protects against the damaging of cells.
Some Additional nutritive benefits of Cream of Wheat!
- Cream of Wheat is a huge source of protein and regulates digestion, maintains the health of bones and muscles. It also helps in repairing tissues and supplies oxygen throughout the body.
- The presence of folate or Vitamin B-9 in cream of wheat regulates cell growth and enhances cell formation too.
- Each cup of cream of wheat contains 28 grams of Carbohydrates that is the main source of energy for the human body. It boosts the kidneys, heart muscles, brain, and also the central nervous system. Further, carbs are very effective for improving digestion and also keep a crack on blood cholesterol levels.
- Thiamin or Vitamin B1 present in cream of wheat aids the proper utilization of carbs in the human body. It is responsible for glucose metabolism and plays a significant role in heart and muscle functioning.
- Cream of wheat is also full of one gram of fiber that maintains bowel health and movements. It also maintains cholesterol levels, helps in gaining healthy weight, and controls blood sugar levels.
- Evidently, riboflavin present in the cream of wheat helps in breaking down the proteins, fats, and carbs for the production of energy. It also helps in improving the skin texture and develops the digestive tract’s lying along with the proper function of blood cells and other important body organs.
- The cream of nutrition contains 13% of the Daily Value of Selenium that acts as a powerful antioxidant. Furthermore, it works best for protecting the heart from various diseases and avoids mental declination. Selenium also plays an important role in maintaining thyroid health and the immune system.
This amazing blend of taste and nutrition called cream of wheat is a very delicious product. Cream of wheat is a rich source of vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, folate, and riboflavin. Hence, it is a great choice for dietary addition for everyone.
We hope you found this article on Cream of wheat nutrition facts helpful.
For more such informational content on health and nutrition, do follow our blog foodiewish.com