Amazing Ginger Beer Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Beer has always been considered to be a good and refreshing drink. After a hard day’s work, who doesn’t want to unwind to a beer? While watching a football match, who wouldn’t want to sip on beer, sit back, relax, and enjoy the game? Who doesn’t want to enjoy a good party with a beer in their hand? But then, the question arises which beer is good for you, and which flavor should you try?
There are several flavors of beer available in the market. If you are visiting a brewery, you will get to taste quite a few good flavors in beer as well. However, ginger beer has become quite a favorite flavor with a majority of beer drinkers.
Before going with the trend, now, let’s understand the ginger beer nutrition facts and benefits of drinking ginger beer in detail.
Ginger Beer Nutrition Facts Chart – (Nutritional content of 1 can or 382g of Ginger Beer)
- Calories – 186
- Sodium – 26mg
- Potassium – 4mg
- Carbohydrates – 46g
Here’s a more detailed chart on Chick-fil-a Sauce nutrition facts for reference.
Also, you can try the Q Mixers Premium Ginger Beer with real ingredients and less sweet.
Interesting Ginger Beer Nutrition Facts – (Health Benefits of Ginger Beer)
- Ginger beer is considered to be healthier and more beneficial for your body than any carbonated drinks available in the market. You can even prepare ginger beer at the comfort of your home, and enjoy the refreshing taste of it. One of the most important and popular ways of having ginger is in its beer form.
- Ginger beer is prepared with the ginger root which is known for its medicinal as well as health benefits. However, ginger root comprises an active compound, known as gingerol. This natural oil acts as a rich source of manganese, copper, potassium, Vitamin B6, and magnesium. Ginger beer acts as a rich source of minerals that are good for your health and is beneficial for you.
- Being an antioxidant, ginger has proven to be good for your bones as well as your heart. Ginger beer can help prevent the symptoms of atherosclerosis. It can help reduce plaque from your arteries and can also help prevent heart diseases. Ginger beer not just has antioxidant properties but also has anti-inflammatory properties. This can help prevent diseases and also helps you maintain a healthy, and youthful appearance.
- Ginger is also known for being a natural fighter against cancer. Ginger is known to increase the activity of the enzymes which are responsible for the breakdown of the cancer cells in your body. Ginger beer also helps in the prevention of cancer cells from spreading in your body. In a recent study, it was concluded that most people suffer from gastrointestinal and liver cancer. However, ginger possesses the qualities which help reduce the effect of cancerous cells in your body.
- Ginger is responsible for reducing the risks of having heart attacks. Ginger comprises anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant qualities which are mainly responsible for curing any kind of heart disease. So, if you want to relax and unwind, but also want to be in control of your health, you can always think about having a ginger beer which will be good for your health.
- Ginger beer is also known for reducing your blood glucose levels. This further helps in preventing diabetes. Thus, proving to be good for your health and beneficial for you.
- Ginger beer also helps in preventing nausea and morning sickness. According to a recent study, ginger beer is good for improving your digestion and relieving any stomach irritation. Moreover, ginger is a natural product and is known to be safe. Thus, ginger beer offers many health benefits without any side effects.
- As per a recent study, it has been proven that ginger beer is effective against bacteria as well. Thus, if you include ginger beer in your diet in limited quantities then it can help in improving your health. This will in turn help in reducing the intake of antibiotics and other harmful medicines.
- Ginger is known for promoting mental health also. Ginger root has been traditionally used for the cure of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and even memory loss. Even studies have shown that drinking ginger beer can help in promoting your mental health, and can also help in the prevention of the above-mentioned diseases. However, please take note, it will only help prevent the disease, it should not be consumed as a substitute for the prescribed medicines from your doctor.
Ginger beer is more beneficial than any of the carbonated drinks available in the market near you. Also, you can choose to prepare ginger beer at home which will be much healthier and more beneficial for you. Not only is ginger beer much tastier but also is healthier than other beers available in the market. So, will you prefer normal beer available in the market, or will you opt for ginger beer and even choose to prepare it in the comfort of your house?
We hope you found this article on Ginger beer nutrition facts helpful.
For more such informational content on health and nutrition, do follow our blog foodiewish.com