Amazing LaCroix Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Notably, LaCroix is a worldwide popular carbonated water with some added natural flavor. This sparkling water is best known for its refreshing and healthy composition. This drink is an American brand and was invented in La Crosse. LaCroix is a perfect blend of fruits and various fruit flavorings. Additionally, it has no calories, fats, carbs, protein and is completely sugar-free.
Each of the LaCroix flavors is manufactured with a natural essential oil derived from the fruits. These extracted natural essences also have no added sugar in their composition. LaCroix comes in a variety of flavors with its picture on the can. The refreshing taste of this carbonated water is gluten-free and has the lowest carbon- footprint.
A person needs to drink at least 8 ounces of water each day and with LaCroix, one can enjoy it with a special zest.
Let’s have a look at the amazing LaCroix nutrition facts in detail.
LaCroix Nutrition Facts Chart
As noted above that LaCroix has no added flavorings, hence noted below are the main nutritions packed in a LaCroix. They are-
Serving Size- 1 Can
- Fat: 0 mg
- Calories: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Protein: 0g
Here’s a more detailed chart on LaCroix nutrition facts for reference.
Also, you can try the Pure Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water by LaCroix.
Some Amazing LaCroix Nutritional Facts
- LaCroix is free from every type of gluten and is a hundred percent vegetarian. Additionally, the drink also contains no added preservatives or flavorings.
- This carbonated water is free from sodium and calories and thus is safe for consumption.
- Significantly, carbonated drinks are helpful in weight gain, so it works best for people who want to gain weight. The experts claim that the people who consume LaCroix along with breakfast gained weight in comparison to the ones who intake plain potable water.
- The LaCroix water is very hydrating and maintains the hydration of the body. The intake of LaCroix water provides similar hydration that of plain water.
- LaCroix water is much healthier than soft drinks, as it contains no artificial sweeteners or added sugars.
- The grapefruit LaCroix water is extremely healthy and is recommended by physicians as well. This is because there are no sugars or any other synthetic preservatives within it.
- LaCroix is prepared with reverse osmosis and thus is free from all impurities or other detoxes.
- The LaCroix carbonated water is filled with minerals in abundance. It fulfills about a quarter of the calcium and magnesium requirements of the human body.
- The drink is also packed with potassium, chloride, and sulfate to meet the adequate requirements of minerals in the human body.
- LaCroix water also works best for Constipation and can relieve bloating issues. Consequently, the regular intake of LaCroix enhances bowel movements and thus digestion-related problems are fixed.
- The carbonation water acts as a skin vasodilator and increases blood circulation. This eventually improves the skin texture by making it healthier, brighter and skin texture.
Some Frequently Asked Questions Related To LaCroix
Is LaCroix vegetarian and free from gluten?
Yes, LaCroix is completely gluten-free and contains Vegetarian ingredients along with Kosher.
Can LaCroix Improve Digestion?
LaCroix is extremely beneficial in treating constipation and digestion-related health problems.
How is the carbonated LaCroix water treated?
LaCroix is prepared under strict procedures and standards to ensure quality. The water is treated using various filtration processes like reverse osmosis.
Does LaCroix contain any sweeteners?
No, this drink is sweetener-free and so has no carbs.
Can diabetic people consume LaCroix drinks?
Yes, the people who have diabetes are free to consume the LaCroix drinks as they have no added sweeteners or sugars.
So, if you are looking for a refreshing drink with no carbs then you can go for a LaCroix drink. This drink is free from added preservatives and other synthetic food additives. Hence, with the help of this article, you can easily decide why you are required to go for a LaCroix carbonated drink.
We hope you found this article on LaCroix nutrition facts helpful.
For more such informational content on health and nutrition, do follow our blog foodiewish.com