Pina colada, a mixed cocktail, is made from coconut cream, pineapple juice, and white rum. It is a popular tropical cocktail decorated with fruits such as pineapple or cherries and distributed with lots of crushed ice. Pina colada is widely used in storm glass, a vase-shaped drinking glass. The name Pina colada is derived from the Spanish word for pineapple or its pineapple juice. The delicious texture, cream, and cocktails are what make it so popular.
Amazing Pina Colada Nutrition Facts
It is a refreshing cocktail that can help you stay cool in the summer and will also help you overcome the heat. It is not always easy to make healthy decisions, and when it comes to drinking, it can be especially challenging. Many bars and restaurants, especially large chains, offer a wide range of beverages that come with loaded sugar. In many cases, the cocktails in their good and purest form — the way they are served in a typical cocktail bar — are good, but the way they are made in restaurants makes them higher in calories than their portion.
Now, let’s have a look at the amazing Pina Colada nutrition facts in detail.
Pina Colada Nutrition Facts Chart
The nutrition present in each Pina colada can of about 100 ml is as-
- Calories- 174
- Total Fat – 1.9 g, about 2% of Daily Value.
- Full fat- 1.6 g (8% of Daily Value).
- Sodium – 6 mg
- Potassium – 71 mg (2% of Daily Value).
- Total Carbohydrate – 23 g (7% of Daily Value).
- Dietary fiber- 0.3 g (1% of Daily Value).
- Sugar- 22 g
- Protein- 0.4 g
- Vitamin C- (8% of Daily Value).
- Iron- (1% of Daily Value).
- Magnesium- 2 gram
- Manganese- 75 % of Daily Value.
Here’s a more detailed chart on Pina colada nutrition facts for reference.
Also, you can buy Lt. Blender’s Pina Colada from here.
Some Interesting Pina Colada Nutrition Facts
The word Pina colada translates into an ingredient in a beverage. Pina means pineapple and colada means cold or filtered. So Pina colada translates into filtered pineapple (a.k.a. fresh pineapple juice), an important ingredient in tropical cocktails. However, this drink has major health benefits that are mentioned below:
- If considered in the long term, then this drink is very beneficial for the people who desire to lose weight.
- Pina colada works for skin and soothes it. This beverage helps in the production of medium-chain fatty acids and makes the skin glow flawlessly.
- It also acts as an omega buzz and works as a body detox, improves blood circulation, and increases energy.
- Besides, this filtered drink is also great for maintaining low cholesterol levels and reduces the danger of cardiovascular diseases.
- Pina colada is a rich source of Vitamin C and hence boosts the immune system. It is the right choice to be chosen as an antioxidant beverage for your diet.
- The availability of 75 percent of manganese in Pina colada enhances its properties a lot. This mineral is beneficial for improving bone health and is perfect for treating complex bone problems like osteoporosis.
- The intake of this refreshing liquid also treats bloating and upset stomach-related health issues. The presence of bromelain enzymes helps in breaking the proteins and decreases inflammation.
- Pina colada also helps in maintaining eye health as it has beta carotene. It promotes eyesight health and stops vision loss.
Significantly, Pina colada is a beverage for any occasion. The delicious, refreshing taste of the remaining ingredients makes up for the absence of rum, making the drink a healthy choice. Well, this drink is a perfect blend of taste and nutrition.