Pizza Rolls Nutrition Facts – Pizza is considered to be everyone’s favourite. However, eating a whole pizza can be a real challenge, especially when you want to eat pizza but don’t exactly have the appetite for it. This is where pizza rolls come in handy. Pizza rolls, also known as Pizza Poppers or Pizza Bites, are found in the frozen food section. They typically contain bite-sized pizza bread pockets with sauce, melted cheese, and various pizza toppings.
Pizza Rolls Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Like pizza, pizza rolls are high in calories and fats. So, one needs to keep in check while consuming too many pizza rolls. You don’t want to regret it later, so it is better to understand pizza rolls, their nutritional benefits, and their preparation.
Now, let’s have a look at the amazing Pizza Rolls nutrition facts chart in detail.
Pizza Rolls Calories – (The nutritional content of 6 rolls or 85g of Pizza Rolls)
How many calories are in Pizza Rolls? The precise values may be seen below. Let’s try to understand the calorie content in grams in this delicious snack.
- Calories – 210
- Fat – 8g
- Cholesterol – 5mg
- Sodium – 340mg
- Protein – 5g
Here’s a more detailed chart on Pizza Rolls nutrition facts for reference.
Also, you can try the Totino’s Pizza Rolls which are pizza appetizers folded into hot bite-sized pockets of pleasure, cooked to a golden finish, and stuffed with delicious toppings.
Interesting Pizza Rolls Nutrition Info And Facts
- Look out for the red sauce, which is rich in healthy tomatoes. In pizza rolls, at times, strawberries and raspberries are used as vividly coloured fruits adding to the flavour of the pizza rolls. Thus, making them more nutritious and healthier in the process. This helps reduce blood pressure and seems to help lower cholesterol intake. Not just helps in maintaining a healthy body but also a healthy heart. Also, in a few cases, this has been good for preventing even cancer.
- The choice of toppings matters a lot when it comes to pizza. The same is the case with pizza rolls as well. You need to understand that you are mostly adding to your fat and cholesterol levels in every bite of a pizza roll. So, the toppings can only help you balance it out and maintain the calorie intake. You can always opt for meat or beef while opting for pizza rolls. These are healthy alternatives you can always choose from. Vegetables as toppings are also good for your health, and they add to the nutritional value of the pizza rolls. This choice of toppings can help you maintain a healthy and nutritious diet even after eating something like a pizza roll.
- The cheese acts as an excellent source of protein in your pizza rolls. This in no way implies that you will keep eating and choose to get protein in your body. Cheese helps provide that necessary amount of protein for your body and also helps to repair tissues from your body. However, please note that cheese consumption is ultimately suggested at moderate levels. Do not consider that eating cheese will help you maintain your body weight and is nutritious. Anything extra and above is always bound to cause trouble. So, when you keep a check on the cheese intake and simultaneously enjoy your pizza rolls.
Some Lesser Known Facts for Pizza Rolls Nutrition
- Pizza Rolls contain flour that increases cholesterol levels, leading to obesity and heart diseases. Keep checking the intake and use other ingredients like olive oil to make a healthy pizza roll.
- Frozen pizza rolls usually contain preservatives, and such processed foods also are responsible for obesity and causing high cholesterol levels. Some of the preservatives used in frozen food cause kidney and liver damage. So, if you are craving pizza rolls, prepare a fresh batch of pizza rolls instead of opening them from a frozen food bag. When you prepare pizza rolls at home, you add nutritious ingredients keeping your health and body in mind.
- Even the cheese used in frozen pizza rolls is not considered fresh and good for your health and body. The cheese also comes with added preservatives and tastes. However, making a new batch of pizza using fresh cheese will always reap more health-wise and body-wise benefits.
- While you crave pizza rolls, you want to eat healthy too. You can always add a green and nutritious salad along with the rolls. This will help maintain a balanced diet and will help you maintain a balance while eating fast food like pizza rolls.
- Choosing a slice of meat that is low on fat and high on protein for your pizza rolls is also an added advantage. You can also add a few vegetables along with meat as an ingredient for your pizza rolls. This also helps maintain healthy and nutritious pizza rolls.
All in all, pizza rolls are a great snack. But looking at the ingredients used and the preservatives present in frozen pizza rolls, it is always advisable to opt for making a fresh batch of pizza rolls in your kitchen itself. Adding a healthy green salad can further help boost your health.
We hope you liked our Pizza Rolls Nutrition Facts. For more such information, follow our Blog, foodiewish.com.