Ritz Crackers Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Notably, Ritz cracker has made massive fans of it in the entire world. These oven baked chips come in a crispy and crunchy texture along with the thinnest shape. Ritz crackers are well-known for their irresistible crunch and taste. This brand of cracker is eaten as the most preferred snack and is designed in the shape of a disc. Ritz has very light salt and comes in four more flavors like bacon, Sea Salt, Cream and cheese, and yes the very amazing salt and Vinegar.
The Ritz crackers are prepared with wheat flour along with the oils of palm and Canola. Additionally, they also contain some sugar, calcium, and baking soda along with high fructose corn syrup. To enhance the taste, Ritz crackers are added with some natural flavor additives, salt, and soy lecithin.
Now, let’s have a look at the amazing Ritz crackers nutrition facts in detail.
Ritz Crackers Nutrition Facts Chart
Every 16 grams of crackers carry the noted below nutritive values, they are-:
- Carbs: 10 grams
- Calories: 80
- Total Fat: 4.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1gram
- Trans Fat: 0 gram
- Cholesterol: 0 milligram
- Sodium: 130 milligrams
- Dietary Fiber: 0 gram
- Sugars: 1 gram
- Protein: 0.5 grams
- Calcium: 20 milligrams
- Iron: 1 milligram
- Potassium: 13 milligrams
Here’s a more detailed Ritz crackers nutrition facts chart for reference.
Also, you can try the RITZ Fresh Stacks Original Crackers which is one of the bestsellers and are perfect crackers for snacking, appetizers or quick meals.
Interesting Ritz Crackers Nutrition Facts
- Ritz has about 10 grams of carbs that are sealed with protein and they are well-known for improving muscle health. Carbs are also rich in omega fatty acids and selenium along with other nourishing benefits that improve the overall body health.
- The calories present in Ritz maintain the lungs, breathing and heart health. Calories are needed for the growth and development of the body.
- Ritz is a great source of fiber and is beneficial in maintaining the digestive system of our body. Fibers help in regulating the bowel moments and maintain cholesterol levels as well.
- A small amount of fat is very essential for our body, which is a source of essential fatty acids. 4.5 grams of fat present in these crackers make it possible for the body to absorb the vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin D, and vitamin E.
- Besides, sodium in Ritz is responsible for controlling the blood volume and blood pressure. It also regulates the sound functioning of nerves and muscles.
- Additionally, the presence of protein in Ritz crackers helps in decreasing appetite and hunger. It is beneficial for enhancing muscle strength and bone growth.
- Notably, around 20 milligrams of calcium are present in Ritz crackers and it is good for bone health and density. Calcium is very helpful for the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
Significantly, Ritz crackers are a very delicious snack and alongside are very healthy too. The blend of crunch and nourishment makes this snack a better option to satisfy hunger.
We hope you found this article on Ritz crackers nutrition facts helpful.
For more such informational content on health and nutrition, do follow our blog foodiewish.com