Truly Lemonade Nutrition Facts – Although there are plenty of familiar names in the beverage market, lemonade has taken over the market in the last few years. It is an excellent beverage, and people who have once tasted it want to try it now and then. However, apart from the price, quantity, and flavour, you need to know a few more things before consuming it. Now, Let’s have a look at the amazing Truly Lemonade nutrition facts chart in detail.
Truly Lemonade Calories – (Nutritional Facts Of Truly Lemonade Per Serving)
How many calories are in a Truly Lemonade beverage? The precise values may be seen below. Let’s try to understand the calorie content in grams in this flavoured light alcohol.
1 Serving Per Container
Serving Size: 12.00 fl oz (355ml)
Amount per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 0% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 0g, daily value: 0%
- Saturated Fat 0g, Daily value: 0%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg, Daily value: 0%
- Sodium 45mg, Daily value: 2%
- Potassium 0mg, daily value: 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 3g, Daily value: 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g, Daily value: 0%
- Total Sugars: 1g
- Added Sugars <1g
- Protein: 0g
- Gluten-Free: 0
- Iron 0mg, Daily value: 0%
- Vitamin D 0 mcg, Daily value: 0%
- Calcium 4mg, Daily value: 0%
Here’s a more detailed chart on Truly Lemonade nutrition facts for reference.
Interesting Truly Lemonade Nutrition Info And Facts
- Truly lemonade is a light alcohol beverage which makes it a go-to drink for health-conscious people who like to drink. Unfortunately, although it seems to be a healthy beverage that consists of less alcohol and calories than any other alcoholic beverage, it is not the most beneficial option in reality.
- People concerned about their physique often cut their carbs when it comes to health. For example, it is common for anyone to go on a keto or paleo diet. However, such diets require cutting off a vast amount of carbs per day. For example, a regular beer contains about 10-15grams of carbs, whereas a serving of indeed lemonade contains only 2grams of carbs.
- Calories are one of the biggest concerns for people who work out regularly or build bodies. Although not everyone has to drink, some people like to drink, but they have to avoid it to maintain their bodies. In such cases, indeed, lemonade came as a blessing. In simple words, alcoholic beverages like beer, mixed alcohol, vodka contain about 150-175calories per can.
- On the other hand, one can of natural lemonade have only 100cal. The difference of 5p-75 calories might seem slightly different, but it is massive. Besides, it contains less sugar and carbs, making it a better option for drinkers. The enormous amount of calories in actual lemonade comes from its alcohol.
- By this line, you are probably convinced that lemonade is a healthy alcoholic beverage compared to beer, vodka, or other mixed alcoholic drinks. However, you overlooked a few things while looking at the positive side. Indeed lemonade contains fewer calories which seems healthier to fitness freaks but do you know what less calorie means? Fewer calories mean less nutrition.
- If you want to stay in shape, work out every day, and want to drink, you might genuinely find lemonade the option. But the healthy alcoholic beverage you are consuming is nothing but processed sweetened water mixed with vodka and a few more clear alcohols. It may not be a healthy option for you.
- Indeed lemonade contains 1% or less lemon juice to recreate the authentic lemon flavour. However, the flavours used in actual lemonade are gluten-free.
- Although truly lemonade is a perfect drink for a hot day as it is refreshing and contains fewer calories, there is something that might shock you. Indeed lemonade contains fewer calories than other alcoholic beverages, but it does not have many nutrients, which means you are consuming empty calories, which causes weight gain.
- Indeed lemonade contains alcohol, or it would be better to say that truly lemonade is made of a drink containing ethanol, which might cause a headache. Although it has less alcohol, carbs, cal, and sugar than beer, this doesn’t make it the healthiest option for consumption.
- Truly lemonade is a refreshing drink. It is an alternative to beer, vodka, or wine that contains fewer nutrients due to the fewer calories used to make the drink.
- It comes in 4 flavours: Strawberry Lemonade, Original Lemonade, Mango Lemonade, and Black Cherry Lemonade. Each can of indeed lemonade contains 5% of alcohol. Therefore, it might not make you drunk if you finish one 1or two cans within a few hours. However, consuming 4 to 5 cans within the span of 2-3hours is called over-consuming, which makes you drunk.
Truly lemonade is a perfect beverage to keep you cool on a hot summer day. However, it is recommended not to consume lemonade during pregnancy indeed. Some people think it is healthy, whereas others consider it unhealthy; it depends on their preferences. It will be more comfortable for you to understand whether it’s good for you or not if you go through the nutritional facts about actual lemonade.