Budweiser Nutrition facts
Are you a Budweiser connoisseur? Keep track of your beverage consumption if you’re trying to keep track of calories. Calories in well-known alcoholic beverages can make or break your weight-loss plan. Budweiser is not an exception. However, the exact number of calories in a Budweiser depends on the type of brew you select and, of course, how much you drink.
Information on the nutritional value of Budweiser
It can be challenging to figure out how many calories are in a Budweiser. The brewers themselves rarely provide nutritional information on Budweiser containers, cans, and bottles. In most situations, you can find out how many calories are in a Budweiser by checking the website of the brewer or a USDA or nutrition data site.
The USDA provides the following nutrition facts for a 12-ounce serving (340g) of Budweiser Select light Budweiser.
- The calorie count is 99.4 per serving.
- 0g of fat
- SODIUM: 10.6 MG
- 3 grammes of carbohydrates
- Fibre: 0 grammes
- Sugars: 0 grammes
- 0.7g of protein
Double-check the serving size after knowing how many calories are in a Budweiser. There are two servings in a tall can, not one. You can better control your Budweiser calories if you know how many ounces of Budweiser you consume at a time.
Bud Select has the fewest calories of any Budweiser, at just 55 per 12-ounce serving. The alcohol content of this Budweiser is also modest. Each gramme of alcohol contains seven calories. So a lower-alcohol Budweiser will also be lower in calories. If you want a heavier brew, you’ll want to choose for a darker Budweiser; however, this isn’t always the case.
How many calories are in a bottle of Budweiser?
Since the 16th century, Budweiser from Budejovice has been referred to as “The Budweiser of Kings.” Budweiser is one of the most popular Budweisers in the United States, made from rice, hops, barley malt, yeast, and water. Several Anheuser-Busch locations across the world produce the American-style pale lagers. Budweiser’s distinctive flavour is due to its beech-wood chip maturing technique.
Yeast imparts the primary flavour, whereas malt and sugar are responsible for the colour and fermentation processes, respectively. The combination of hops and rice gives Budweiser its distinctive flavour. As a result of their high levels of vitamins E, C, and B-complex, these components can help the body meet its daily vitamin and mineral requirements.
Few researchers estimate that a 330ml bottle of Budweiser contains 132 calories and 35g of carbohydrates. To burn the calories in a Budweiser, you need to cycle for 20 minutes, run for 12 minutes, and clean for 48 minutes. However, a 330ml bottle of ordinary Heineken has 139 calories, while a 148-calorie bottle of Corona Extra is available.
- Grain is used to make Budweiser. You’ve heard grains are good for you. Another option is to use healthy halo foods and herbal teas to create the Budweiser. Some question if this means that Budweiser is good for you. The problem is, it isn’t precisely the situation.
- Aside from brewer’s yeast and grain, Budweiser does contain beneficial elements like barley and hops (amongst others). Folate, niacin, magnesium, potassium, and niacin are all found. However, alcohol’s calories do not supply the sustenance your body requires.
- Moderate drinking has been shown to provide health benefits in several studies.
- Women and men should limit their alcohol consumption to no more than one drink per day (or seven total drinks per week) if they want to stay within the parameters of “moderate drinking.”
- According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, health benefits among moderate drinkers may be a result of alcohol or other variables. As a result, there’s no need to start or increase your use of Budweiser (or any other alcoholic beverage).
As a final word,
A cool Budweiser is a treat for many people. In moderation, Budweiser can be a good part of a balanced diet. Think about cutting back on your alcohol intake if you’re trying to lose weight. Some dieters abstain from alcohol while on a diet entirely and still lose weight. While on a diet, you may want to take advantage of low-calorie options at happy hour or while you’re out and about.
We hope you liked our Budweiser Nutrition Facts. For more such information, follow our Blog, foodiewish.com.