Amazing Sriracha Sauce Nutrition Facts You Won’t Like To Miss!
Sriracha is a famous spicy sauce, originally from Vietnam and Thailand. It is known to add heat and spice to dishes. Sriracha is prepared from sugar, chili peppers, garlic, distilled vinegar, and salt.
Usually consumed as a condiment, Sriracha is consumed in small quantities and serves as a low-calorie option adding flavor to various dishes. It goes well with eggs, rice bowls, stir fry, burgers, and even soups. High in sodium, Sriracha contains vitamins as well as minerals like Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and iron. Sriracha is available in almost every grocery store. Several popular brands have sriracha listed as a popular brand.
Let’s have a look at the amazing Sriracha Sauce nutrition facts in detail.
Sriracha Sauce Nutrition Facts Chart – 1 tablespoon of Sriracha
- Calories – 6
- Fat – 0.1g
- Potassium – 21mg
- Sodium – 138mg
- Carbohydrates – 1.2g
- Protein – 0.1g
Here’s a more detailed chart on Sriracha Sauce nutrition facts for reference.
Also, you can buy the Sriracha Sauce which is one of the bestsellers from here.
Some Interesting Sriracha Sauce Nutrition Facts
- Sriracha contains garlic which is known to have many health and nutritional benefits. The mere consumption of garlic has proved to be good for multiple reasons. The consumption of garlic in Sriracha seems to help with your heart’s health. It helps lower your blood pressure and maintain low cholesterol levels.
- Sriracha has very low fat when compared with other sauces and condiments available in the market. If you look at the fat value in 1 tablespoon of Sriracha then you will realize how healthy and nutritious it is. When compared with other spicy sauces, and condiments available in the market, then Sriracha will help you be a healthy alternative. Being low on fat also will help you not gain any weight.
- Even though Sriracha is not very rich in minerals and vitamins, it is considered to be one of the healthier and most nutritious options available on the market. However, Sriracha is recommended to be taken in small quantities only.
- Sriracha is also low in calorie content. It doesn’t add to your weight, and also doesn’t cause any health issues to be concerned about.
- Sriracha also contains capsaicin which is known for anti-cancer properties. Studies have shown that capsaicin is known to reduce the growth of cancer cells, and tumors. The study further states that capsaicin helps in reducing the effects on the cancerous cell in your body, and reduces the growth of cancer cells in your body. However, more research and study need to be conducted to conclude the effectiveness of capsaicin as an anticancer agent.
- Sriracha contains garlic and capsaicin. Both these nutrients are known for their weight-loss qualities. Studies have shown how garlic and capsaicin have been instrumental in reducing obesity near the abdomen area. However, more research needs to be conducted to get a conclusive result on the same. Yet, having said so, Sriracha contains both garlic and capsaicin, and both nutrients have this quality.
- Furthermore, the regular intake of Sriracha has shown that it helps lower blood pressure as well as is good for the prevention of any kind of fatty liver disease. This has been possible because of garlic as well as capsaicin in Sriracha. Both the nutrients have proven records and have shown promising results. However, as mentioned earlier, more research on this matter needs to be conducted to get a conclusive result about the same.
- Sriracha has a vinegar component to it. This vinegar is known to help with lowering your blood pressure as well as antioxidant properties which are good for your health. This vinegar seeks to assist with maintaining your blood pressure as well as your blood sugar levels. Vinegar is known for its antioxidant as well as antibacterial properties.
- The presence of vinegar in Sriracha is also beneficial because it seeks to promote your skin health also. Vinegar is also known for its weight loss properties, helps in controlling the blood sugar levels in individuals, as well as helps with skin health as well. Vinegar indeed is a magical ingredient.
- Even though there are lots of benefits of having Sriracha in your diet. There is one concern that cannot be overlooked. The amount of sodium in Sriracha is a concern. Too much salt in your diet can cause problems and can lead to high blood pressure, which in turn can cause heart-related diseases. Thus, it is utterly important to monitor the intake of Sriracha, especially when you are having the condiment with any salty dish.
Having weighed the pros and cons of Sriracha condiments, it only goes to say there are more benefits of having the sauce than disadvantages. However, without proper and conclusive results, lots of factors about Sriracha remain unanswered. The storage of Sriracha is pretty easy, as you have also seen the bottle of Sriracha can easily be accommodated in the pantry. Also, keep a close check on the expiration dates of the products as you would not want to fall sick consuming an expired product. All in all, Sriracha is a commonly used spicy condiment that offers lots of health benefits too.
We hope you found this article on Sriracha Sauce nutrition facts helpful.
For more such informational content on health and nutrition, do follow our blog foodiewish.com