Try This Mouth-Watering Aloo Pyaz Paratha Recipe
Aloo Pyaz Paratha Recipe is the national dish and staple food of India. From generation to generation it is gaining acceptance.
Type: Aloo Pyaz Paratha Recipe, Indian Cuisine, Indian Food
Cuisine: Aloo Pyaz Paratha Recipe, Indian Cuisine, Indian Food
Keywords: aloo pyaz paratha, aloo pyaz paratha recipe, aloo onion paratha
Preparation Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 20M
Total Time: 30M
Aloo Pyaz Paratha Recipe is the national dish and staple food of India. From generation to generation it is gaining acceptance, from your great grandmother to mother, everyone loves to prepare this recipe as it is easy and quick to prepare and very delicious to eat.
You may also like: Onion Paneer Paratha Recipe
Paratha has become the national dish, it is loved not only by the North terrain but South is also including this food in their diet.
Aloo Pyaz Paratha Recipe Ingredients
• Wheat Flour – 2 Cup (1/4 salt)
• Water – ¾ Cup
• Potatoes – 3 Boiled Potatoes
• Onion – 1 medium size (finely chopped)
• Green chilli – 2 (cut into small pieces)
• Salt – ½ Tablespoon (or according to your taste)
• Red Chilli Powder – ¼ Tablespoon
• Garam Masala – ¼ Tablespoon
• Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
• Coriander Leaves – around 2 Tablespoon
• Asafoetida – only a pinch (Optional)
• Ghee / Vegetable Oil – 1 Bowl
Aloo Pyaz Paratha Recipe Preparation
• The first step is preparing the dough. Slowly add water to the wheat flour. Do not prepare either the hard or very soft dough. Keep the texture medium.
• Grate the boiled potatoes with help of grater. Add finely chopped onion and all the other ingredients, green chilli, red chilli, coriander leaves and powder, salt, garam masala and asafoetida.
• Mix them all well.
• Take the portion of the dough and roll it.
• Place the stuffing at the centre of the roll. Put the good amount of stuffing into it.
• Enclose the filling completely by bringing sides of the circle to the centre.
• Put the ball in the wheat flour and roll gently according to the desired thickness and size.
• Heat the pan and put the rolled Paratha on it.
• Allow it to cook for the bottom side, flip the side and check whether the colour has changed to brown or not.
• Put the oil/ghee on the cooked side, while allow the other side to cook.
• Again turn the Paratha and put the oil/ghee on that side as well.
• Now the Paratha is cooked from both the sides, and it is ready to serve.
• You can serve it with curd, butter, pickle, green coriander chutney, home-made cream as well. (Do not have curd and pickle simultaneously; it is not recommendable for health).
Note: The mouth-watering aloo Pyaz Paratha is high in calories. It is not advisable for those who are on the journey of weight loss, but you can include in your diet once in a blue moon.