Traditional Indian Sweet Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe: Enjoy the special occasion with this simple recipe, Besan ke laddu. Many have the tradition to prepare on occasions..
Type: Sweets, Indian Sweet, Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Cuisine: Sweets, Indian Sweet, Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Keywords: besan ke laddu, besan ke laddu recipe, how to make besan ke laddu
Preparation Time: PT10M
Cooking Time: PT1H10M
Total Time: PT10H20M
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe: Enjoy the special occasion with this simple recipe, Besan ke laddu. Many have the tradition to prepare on occasions like Diwali, Holi, or any other major celebration like a wedding. This is easy to prepare and can be prepared with limited ingredients, all massively available in the kitchen.
You May Also Love These Delicious Indian Sweets Recipes
- Mouth Melting Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
- Delicious Sweet Kalakand Recipe
- Famous Bengali Sweet Sandesh Recipe
- Indian Festive Sweets Kaju Katli Recipe
This is one of the light recipes that you can prepare anytime to satisfy your sugar craving. Having a long shelf life, you can preserve it for many days.
- Servings: 12 – 15 Pieces
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 Minutes
- Cuisine: Indian
- Courses: Sweet Dish
- Calories: 307 per piece
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe Ingredients:
- Besan – 2 Cup
- Ghee – ½ Cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1.5 Cup
- Cardamom Powder – ¼ Powder
- Pistachio – 2 Tablespoon
- Almonds – 2 Tablespoon
- Cashew Nuts – 2 Tablespoon
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe Preparation:
- Take a pan; add 6-7 spoon ghee in it. Allow it to melt. Add besan in it. Do not put all besan together. Drop it gradually.
- Roast it till it gets golden brown. Do it with persistence. Continuously stir it else it will burn. It will take 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add 4 tablespoon ghee. Roast it for another 10 minutes till the ghee separates from besan.
- Stir continuously, now add one tablespoon water so that the ladoo gets grainy texture.
- Now add almonds and cashew nuts in it. Mix well. Turn-off the flame.
- Take the mixture on a plate and allow it to cool.
- Add cardamom powder and 1.5 cups powdered sugar, once it cools down.
- With the palm, mix all the ingredients well.
- At this stage, add 2 tablespoon ghee and mix well.
- Now take the small portion, with the hands make the small tight balls.
- Give it a neat roundel shape by pressing hard, repeat the process.
- The ladoo is ready to serve. Garnish it with the pistachio.
Note: Roast till properly till there is a nice fragrance and it gets golden brown, you will not get the nice texture and taste if the besan is cooked properly.
We hope you liked our Besan Ke Laddu Recipe. For more such recipes follow our Blog foodiewish.com