Besan Ke Laddu Recipe: Enjoy the special occasion with this simple recipe, Besan ke laddu. Many have the tradition to prepare on occasions like Diwali, Holi, or any other major celebration like a wedding. This is easy to prepare and can be prepared with limited ingredients, all massively available in the kitchen.
You May Also Love These Delicious Indian Sweets Recipes
- Mouth Melting Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
- Delicious Sweet Kalakand Recipe
- Famous Bengali Sweet Sandesh Recipe
- Indian Festive Sweets Kaju Katli Recipe
This is one of the light recipes that you can prepare anytime to satisfy your sugar craving. Having a long shelf life, you can preserve it for many days.
- Servings: 12 – 15 Pieces
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 Minutes
- Cuisine: Indian
- Courses: Sweet Dish
- Calories: 307 per piece
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe Ingredients:
- Besan – 2 Cup
- Ghee – ½ Cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1.5 Cup
- Cardamom Powder – ¼ Powder
- Pistachio – 2 Tablespoon
- Almonds – 2 Tablespoon
- Cashew Nuts – 2 Tablespoon
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe Preparation:
- Take a pan; add 6-7 spoon ghee in it. Allow it to melt. Add besan in it. Do not put all besan together. Drop it gradually.
- Roast it till it gets golden brown. Do it with persistence. Continuously stir it else it will burn. It will take 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add 4 tablespoon ghee. Roast it for another 10 minutes till the ghee separates from besan.
- Stir continuously, now add one tablespoon water so that the ladoo gets grainy texture.
- Now add almonds and cashew nuts in it. Mix well. Turn-off the flame.
- Take the mixture on a plate and allow it to cool.
- Add cardamom powder and 1.5 cups powdered sugar, once it cools down.
- With the palm, mix all the ingredients well.
- At this stage, add 2 tablespoon ghee and mix well.
- Now take the small portion, with the hands make the small tight balls.
- Give it a neat roundel shape by pressing hard, repeat the process.
- The ladoo is ready to serve. Garnish it with the pistachio.
Note: Roast till properly till there is a nice fragrance and it gets golden brown, you will not get the nice texture and taste if the besan is cooked properly.