Bread Pakora Recipe: The weather is pleasant and you have the craving for some quick snack. Then try this easy bread pakora recipe. All the ingredients are easily available at home, no extra efforts required to gather the ingredients.
You may also like: Street Style Easy Samosa Recipe
You can try it for your guests, or a rare breakfast option, or an evening snack with a cup of hot tea. This is the popular North India street food as well. The major ingredient is bread here, even if you don’t want to make the stuffing, you can cook it plain as well, without any stuffing.
In this post, I am sharing the recipe with potatoes stuffing.
Bread Pakora Recipe Ingredients:
- Gram Flour – 2 Cup
- Bread – 8 Slices
- Potatoes – 5 boiled
- Green Coriander Leaves – 2-3 Tablespoon
- Salt – 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger – 1 inch, grated
- Green Chilli – 1
- Cumin Seeds – ¼ Tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ Tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder – ½ Tablespoon
- Mango Powder – ½ Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Garam Masala – less than ¼ Tablespoon
- Oil for frying.
Bread Pakora Recipe Preparation:
- Make the gram flour batter. Take 2 cups of gram flour in a bowl.
- Add ½ tablespoon salt and ¼ tablespoon red chilli powder.
- Add a little quantity of water and make a paste. Dissolve the gram flour until lumps remove.
- Make the batter of pouring consistency.
- Make the stuffing now.
- Take a pan, heat it, and add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Mash the potatoes completely.
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, green chilli, and ginger in the pan.
- Sauté it for a while. Add coriander powder as well.
- Now add potatoes, mango powder, red chilli, garam masala, salt, and green coriander leaves.
- Mix them well and sauté them for 2-3 minutes.
- The stuffing is ready. Take them out on a plate, and allow it to cool.
- Keep the pan for frying and fill the stuffing in the bread.
- Take 1 slice of bread and evenly spread the stuffing on that.
- Take another slice and place it on the stuffing.
- Press gently, divide it into 2 parts. Cut centre triangular in shape.
- Dip in the gram flour batter. Drop it in the hot oil.
- Fry until they get golden brown.
- Flip the sides until both sides get golden brown.
- Similarly, fry the rest bread pakora.
- The hot bread pakora is ready to serve.
Serve it with the cup of tea and with the sweet and green coriander chutney. You can also serve it with ketchup.
Don’t forget to sprinkle chaat masala on the pakora’s.