Bhel Puri Recipe: Bhelpuri is popular street food, originated in Mumbai and is popular across the country, now it is also served in many restaurants. It is the perfect blend of Puffed rice, Peanuts, Sev or Bhujia, and Papdi, Tangy chutneys are the soul of the dish.
You may also like: Classic Cheesy: Sweet Corn Recipe
The best thing about this recipe is that you can enjoy spicy, sweet and sour all the taste in one recipe. Usually, people want to have this snack in the evening time, with tea. The recipe can be made with various ingredients and in a different style; it all depends upon your likings and taste. Here is the recipe for Bhel Puri.
Bhel Puri Recipe Ingredients:
- Puffed Rice – 2 Cup
- Peanuts – 1 Cup
- Sev – 2-3 Tablespoon
- Papdi – 6-7 pieces (crushed)
- Sweet Chutney – 1 and a half tablespoon (according to your preference)
- Coriander Chutney – 1 and a half tablespoon (or according to your taste)
- Chaat Masala – ½ Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – ½ Tablespoon (Optional)
- Green Chilli – 2 (Finely chopped)
- Potato – 1, boiled and crushed
- Tomato – 1, finely chopped Onion – 1, diced
- Onion – 1, diced
Bhel Puri Recipe Preparation:
- Take a bowl, add puffed rice, crushed Papdi, and add peanuts into it.
- Now add crushed potatoes, tomatoes and onion.
- Also, add Green Chilli and chaat masala.
- Now add green and sweet chutney.
- Mix and toss well in the bowl.
- The Bhel Puri is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with Sev or Bujia.
Once you prepare it, do not keep it for a long time as it will get moist and will not taste good.