Green Coriander Chutney Recipe: The list of Indian chutney is endless. It is an integral part of the food. Indian food culture is full of variations from different sweets, to starters, and from the innumerable list of the main menu to the different forms of bread, and from the salads to the chutney.
Different regions have a different preference for chutney but the green coriander chutney goes well with almost every recipe. You can have it with paranthas, meals, sandwiches, and any snacks.
Coriander chutney can be made in different ways and with the different ingredients, some love at adding the curd in it, some like the onion flavor, while some like the spicy.
Indian meals are incomplete without the chutney.
Here I am sharing the recipe with a twist, try it and I am sure you will embrace it.
Servings: 1 Bowl
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Course: Side Dish
Equipment: Bowl and Grinder
Calories: 30 calories in 1 Tablespoon
Green Coriander Chutney Recipe Ingredients:
Coriander Leaves – ½ a bunch
Green Chilly – 2-3 Pieces
Capsicum – 3-4 diced pieces
Lemon Juice – 1
Sugar – ¼ Tablespoon
Salt – 1 tablespoon, or as per taste.
Water – ½ Cup
Ginger – 1 inch
Green Coriander Chutney Recipe Preparation
- Thoroughly was the coriander leaves. Better to wash them 2-3 times.
- Take a mixer jar, add coriander leaves in it. Also add 2-3 green chilly. You can add the green chilly according to your taste.
- Also, add capsicum in it. This is the main twist. It enhances the taste of the chutney and gives it a nice color.
- Add 1-inch ginger, salt and 1 lemon juice.
- Add ¼ tablespoon sugar in it. By adding sugar, the chutney will not turn black and give it a nice sweet and sour taste.
- Add ½ cup water, or as per your requirement.
- Grind them well.
- Chutney is ready to serve.
- There are many variations to the chutney.
- You can add a handful of mint leaves on it, two tablespoon curd, one tablespoon coriander powder, ½ tablespoon cumin seeds, one onion, and 2-3 garlic cloves.
- You can make the chutney with these ingredients as well. This is one of the easiest chutney that takes no time and effort.
Coriander chutney is a popular condiment in Indian cuisine, made from fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, and a variety of spices. It is a staple in many households, and is often served as a side dish with snacks like samosas and pakoras, or used as a dip for chaat and kebabs. With its bright and flavorful taste, coriander chutney is a must-try for anyone looking to add a little extra flavor to their meals.
Green Coriander Chutney - Make Chutney Dip With Twist
Green Coriander Chutney Recipe: The list of Indian chutney is endless. It is an integral part of the food. Indian food culture is full of variations..
Type: Coriander Chutney Recipe, Indian Food, Indian Cuisine
Cuisine: Coriander Chutney Recipe, Indian Food, Indian Cuisine
Keywords: green chutney, how make green chutney, coriander chutney
Preparation Time: 5M
Cooking Time: 5M
Total Time: 10M
- Coriander Leaves – ½ a bunch
- Green Chilly – 2-3 Pieces
- Capsicum – 3-4 diced pieces
- Lemon Juice – 1
- Sugar – ¼ Tablespoon
- Salt – 1 tablespoon, or as per taste.
- Water – ½ Cup
- Ginger – 1 inch