Instant Healthy Oats Uthappam Recipe
Oats Uthappam Recipe: Healthy Recipes are always, not that easy to have daily. But still need to eat it in any form.
Type: Oats Uthappam Recipe, Uthappam Recipe, Indian Food
Cuisine: Oats Uthappam Recipe, Uthappam Recipe, Indian Food
Keywords: Oats Uthappam, oats uthappam recipe, how to make oats uthappam
Preparation Time: PT10M
Cooking Time: PT10M
Total Time: PT20M
Oats Uttapam Recipe: Healthy Recipes are always, not that easy to have daily. But still, need to eat it in any form. Many people eat oats as breakfast daily. Let’s not make it the same routine, today I am going to prepare an Oats Uttapam recipe which is both healthy and tasty.
You may also like:
Doctors suggest to eat oats daily which is rich in fibre, minerals and carbohydrates. It is really good to have oats as a daily breakfast. Oats are the crops which are cultivated in the high-temperature areas of the world. #OatsRecipe is very good for health.
Oats uttapam cooking process is a very easy and simple process. There are no many steps involved in the preparation of oats roti. To add more taste and health concern I have added chopped onions and grated carrot with this. Used oil in this process so that the uthappam does not stick to the pan while cooking.
Let me tell you the ingredients first later preparation process.
Oats Uttapam Recipe Ingredients:
- Oats: 1 Cup
- Carrot: 1 no.
- Onion: 1 no.
- Curd: Half Cup
- Jeera (cumin seeds)
- Refined Oil: 2 spoons
Oats Uttapam Recipe Preparation:
- Take oats in a bowl and add a little salt to it
- Add curd, grated carrot, finely chopped onions, jeera & grated ginger to oats and mix.
- Put the pan on a lightened stove and put some oil after the pan is heated for about a minute.
- Now put the oats mixture as an uthappam on the pan.
- cook it on a medium flame for about 8-10 minutes.
- Finally, we are done with masala oats uthappam. Serve it hot.