Delhi’s Famous Addictive Food Ram Laddu Recipe | FoodieWish
Ram Laddu Recipe: Ram Laddu is Delhi’s special snack. It is available in every market of Delhi, no matter popular or local.
Type: Indian Food, North Indian Food, Snacks
Cuisine: Indian Food, North Indian Food, Ram Ladoo
Keywords: Ram Ladoo, Ram Ladoo Recipe
Preparation Time: PT4H
Cooking Time: PT20M
Total Time: PT4H20M
Ram Laddu Recipe: Ram Laddu is Delhi’s special snack. It is available in every market of Delhi, no matter popular or local. This inexpensive snack is incomplete without the radish topping and green chutney.
The snack is made up of various lentils: moong dal and chana dal, making it a healthy snack. This recipe is quick to make, Chana dal is used to make the laddu crispy; you can skip the chana dal, in case you don’t prefer crispiness.
Ram Laddu Recipe Ingredients:
- Moong Dal – ½ Cup
- Chana dal – ¼ Cup
- Green Coriander Leaves – 2-3 Tablespoon
- Salt – 1/3 tablespoon (or according to taste)
- Green chilli – 1, finely chopped
- Green Chutney to garnish
- Grated radish as a topping
- Oil to fry.
Ram Laddu Recipe Preparation:
- Soak the moong dal and chana dal for 5-6 hours.
- Grind them and make a paste of it. Do not add extra water.
- Do not make a fine paste, the batter must be grainy.
- Add salt, coriander leaves and green chilli in it.
- Mix well, and whisk till it gets fluffy.
- Whisking for 5-6 minutes is recommendable.
- Take the pan, heat the oil. With the help of hands, drop one by one small ball in the pan.
- Keep the medium flame, fry till they get brown.
- Don’t forget to flip the sides as well.
- Once they get brown, take them on a plate.
- Garnish it with radish topping and green chutney.
- Ram ladoo is ready to serve.
- Do not add water while grinding, else you will not be able to make round balls.
- Do not make a fine paste; make it a little grainy so that the ladoo will become crispy.
- Whisk it properly for 5-6 minutes, if you do not whisk it, you will not be able to make round balls.
Ram Laddu is a delicious and traditional Indian snack that is perfect for those who love the sweet and savory flavors of Indian cuisine. With its combination of soft, fluffy balls of besan flour and sweet, tangy spices, this dish is both satisfying and flavorful. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy snack or want to treat yourself to something sweet, Ram Laddu is a great choice.