Amla Chutney Recipe: Do you know that Amla has several health benefits? It is the perfect source of Vitamin C and iron and the best way to boost immunity. You have the hair fall, you have the weak eyesight or the dull skin, and it is the perfect harmless remedy for all the problems.
You may also like:
It is recommended to include Amla in diet, but many people unable to eat it raw because of its bitter and sour taste. There are several ways to include it in a diet like pickles, murabba, candy, and needless to say chutney.
Here is the chutney recipe that is easy and quick to make.
- Serving: 1 Bowl
- Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 – 20 Minutes
- Courses: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Indian
- Equipment: Pan, Mixer and ladle
- Calories: 40 – 50 Calories/Tablespoon
Amla Chutney Recipe Ingredients:
- Amla – 250 Grams
- Jaggery – 250 Grams
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – ¼ Tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder – ½ Tablespoon
- Garam Masala – ½ Tablespoon
Amla Chutney Recipe Preparation:
- Boil the amla till it gets tender. Taka water in the pan, add amla. Cover the pan and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Take the boiled amla on the plate. Allow it to cool.
- Remove the seeds from the amla.
- Blend it to make a fine paste.
- Take a pan add crushed amla in it. Keep the flame low.
- Add jaggery to it. Now add all the above mentioned spicy.
- Mix well. Cook the mixture till it has the thick consistency.
- Turn off the gas; take the chutney in a bowl.
- Chutney is ready to serve.
This is the best way to include amla in the diet. Even the jaggery has many health benefits.
You can serve this chutney with parantha, pori, or use it as a jam on the bread.
When refrigerated, you can use it for 3-4 months. If you keep it at room temperature then you can use it for a 1-month.