Classic and Cheesy Sweet Corn Recipe | Foodiewish
Sweet Corn Recipe - Sweet Corn is the package of nutrients. It is filled with lutein, zeaxanthin which improves the vision. It contains vitamin B, iron...
Type: Sweet Corn Recipe, Snacks, indian Street foods
Cuisine: Sweet Corn Recipe, Snacks, indian Street foods
Keywords: sweet corn recipe, recipe for sweet corn, sweetcorn recipes
Preparation Time: 15M
Cooking Time: 15M
Total Time: 30M
Sweet Corn Recipe – Sweet Corn is the package of nutrients. It is filled with lutein, zeaxanthin which improves the vision. It contains vitamin B, iron, potassium and protein. The insoluble fibre makes the digestion perfect. When loaded with different spices, this snack becomes delicious as well.
You may also like: Crispy and Crunchy: Aloo Chaat Recipe
People are passionate about this light n healthy street food. You can make it in a variety of ways. You can just have the boiled corn or can customize it according to your taste. This is one of the street food, that is not only easy to make but can be cooked with limited ingredients.
Here are the classic recipe and cheesy recipe for the sweet corn.
Sweet Corn Recipe Ingredients:
- Sweet Corn: 2 Cup
- Salt – ½ Tablespoon (according to your taste)
- Black Pepper – ¼ Tablespoon
- Butter – 2 Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Flakes – ½ Tablespoon
- Cheese – 1 cube, grated
- Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
- Boil the sweet corn, till they get fluffy.
- Remove the water.
- Take a bowl, add melt butter into it.
- Mix sweet corn, salt, and black pepper mix them well.
- The classic sweet corn is ready to serve.
Cheesy n Spicy:
- Boil the sweet corn, remove the extra water.
- Take a bowl, add ½ tablespoon butter. Add sweet corn.
- Put grated cheese, green chilli, salt and red chilli flakes.
- Mix them well.
- Cheesy n spicy is ready to serve now.
- You can add lemon juice to it.
- You can use frozen sweet corn, they are easily available in the market.
- You can also add chopped onions to it.
We hope you liked our Sweet Corn Recipe. For more such recipes follow our Blog foodiewish.com