Stuffed Mix Vegetable Paratha Recipe is a classic Indian flatbread prepared by stuffing different vegetables. These amazing pan-roasted mix vegetables stuffed bread are perfect for weekend breakfast with chicken or raita. You can substitute the vegetables as per your choice.
You may also like:
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: 25 mins
- Serves: 3
Vegetable Paratha Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 large boiled potatoes
- 3 tsp of oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 carrot, grated
- 6 beans, finely chopped
- 1 tsp amchur powder or chaat masala
- Coriander leaves as per taste
Vegetable Paratha Recipe Preparation:
- Sieve the maida in a bowl and mix salt, fennel powder, butter and yogurt in it.
- Then by adding little by little water, knead it into a smooth dough. Apply 1 tsp of oil on top of the dough and keep it aside for at least 1 hour.
- For stuffing, mash the boiled potatoes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Then add chopped onions, ginger, garlic paste and green chilies, let them fry for a minute.
- Now add grated carrot, chopped beans, salt, turmeric powder and amchur powder, then mix well and cover the lid. Let them cook for 5-10 mins at medium heat.
- Now switch off the flame and add mashed potatoes and mix well, keep it aside.
- Take a dough and divide in to equal size balls. Make equal amount of small balls of the potato mixture also.
- Take one ball of the dough and roll it in to 5-6 centimeters disk. Now put the mixture ball in the middle of the disk. Now close it from all the sides again to make a ball.
- Now coat it in some dry flour and roll out again , till it’s about half a centimeter thick, and round in shape.
- Now heat a pan and apply 1 tsp oil on top of it then place a parathas on top of the pan, and then again spread 1 tsp of oil on top of it.
- Then turn it to another side and cook it from this side as well.
- Your Stuffed Vegetable Paratha is done when both sides are brownish and crispy.
Serve Stuffed Vegetable Paratha with either any curry or yogurt.