Green Peas Masala Rice Recipe is very quick to prepare and tasty too. In this recipe, we are using fresh green peas and green capsicum. When your children are not eating food, do prepare this rice, they will for sure love it.
You may also like:
- Instant Jeera Matar Pulao Recipe
- Rajma Matar Recipe
- Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry Recipe
- Veg Vermicelli Recipe
- Rava Upma Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Green Peas Masala Rice Recipe ingredients
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup fresh green peas (if you don’t have fresh peas you can use frozen)
- 1 large capsicum
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp fennel powder
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- Whole garam masala (2″ cinnamon stick, 2 big cardamoms, 3 cloves)
- 4-5 cashew, optional
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp noodles masala (optional; you can add more as per your taste)
- 2 tsp coconut powder
- 5 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Few coriander leaves for garnish
Green Peas Masala Rice Recipe Method
- Take a heavy bottom pan and put oil in it. When it is hot, add whole garam masala.
- Then add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and stir it for some time.
- Now add chopped onions and green chilies and fry them until onions becomes light brown color. Then add ginger and garlic paste and saute it for few seconds.
- Now add chopped capsicum, green peas, and salt. Close the lid and let them cook for some time.
- After peas are done you can add fennel powder, noodles masala, coconut powder, cashews, and mix well.
- Your masala is ready now. Finally, add cooked rice in to that masala and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
Serve green peas masala rice with raita or any curry.