Andhra Style - How to Make Mango Pickle
How to Make Mango Pickle: Pickle is something that people usually love to eat in summer. It is a spicy food item and hot favorite for all people in south India.
Type: Indian Food, Mango Pickle, Mango Pickle Recipe
Cuisine: Indian Food, Mango Pickle, Mango Pickle Recipe
Keywords: raw mango pickle, how to make mango pickle, raw mango pickle recipe
Preparation Time: 5M
Cooking Time: 20M
Total Time: 25M
How to Make Mango Pickle: Pickle is something that people usually love to eat in summer. It is a spicy food item and hot favorite for all people in south India. It can be served as a side dish along with the meal.
As the summer season arrives we found instant mango pickles in many of the kitchens. Preservative and instant mango pickle both have their taste. It takes not more than 20 minutes of time for preparation.
Instant mango pickle is an easy and simpler process to make. Raw Mango Pickle in summer is a must-try food.foodiewish.com
People sometimes feel bore by preservative pickles. Pickle offers both the spice and sour taste. The taste of the pickle depends upon the choice of mangoes and also the way you prepare at home.
You may also like:
- Tangy Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
- Indian Spice Garam Masala Recipe
- Use of Cumin Seeds in Indian Cooking
- Interesting Facts About Eggplant
The small quantity with different tastes with various flavors can be attained from raw instant mango pickle and it can be consumed instantly.
This instant mango pickle can be kept in the fridge for a few days. The greatest combination with the pickle is curd rice. Even with the lemon rice and sambar, it gives a good taste.
Having a pickle regularly is not good for your health. Intake of pickle inadequate manner does not affect health.
Pickle also results in few benefits. It supplies iron, fiber, and vitamins to the human body. Fat and Cholesterol levels are good points which can be maintained with mango pickle.
The simple and the immediate mango pickle with less effort and more benefits can be made at home itself. The process and the method of making instant mango pickle are given below.
Ingredients Required for Raw Mango Pickle Recipe :
- Raw Mango – 6(medium size)
- Fenugreek powder – 3 tablespoon
- Mustard powder – 3 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 200 gms
- Salt – 100 gms
- Garlic – 10
- Mustard seeds – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli – 5
- Oil – 200gms
Raw Mango Pickle Recipe Preparation Process:
- Clean the mangoes with dry cloth so that no water is present on it.
- Cut the mangoes into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl add mangoes, fenugreek powder, mustard powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix the whole mixture evenly.
- Take a pan and let the oil to heat.
- Add garlic, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and red chilli. Allow them to fry till it turns into little brown color on medium flame.
- Wait until the content in the pan cools down.
- Now add the mixture which is already prepared into pan. After mixing it carefully, take it in to serving bowl.
The instant mango pickle with the superb taste can be enjoyed with the hot rice.
We hope you liked our Raw Mango Pickle Recipe. For more such recipes follow our Blog foodiewish.com