Punjabi Style Paneer Lababdar Recipe | Foodiewish
Paneer Lababdar Recipe: Here is another fine dish of paneer – "Paneer Lababdar", with the smooth, fine, rich, and thick gravy.
Type: Punjabi Dish, North Indian Food, Paneer Recipe, Paneer Lababdaar
Cuisine: Punjabi Dish, North Indian Food, Paneer Recipe, Paneer Lababdaar
Keywords: paneer lababdar recipe, recipe of paneer lababdar, paneer lababdar
Preparation Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 30M
Total Time: 40M
Paneer Lababdar Recipe: Here is another fine dish of paneer – “Paneer Lababdar”, with the smooth, fine, rich, and thick gravy. As shared earlier, gravy is prepared almost the way for the entire paneer recipe; this is yet another delicious recipe embraced by all.
You May Also Love These Delicious Paneer Recipes:
Nowadays, we all are avoiding outside food, so enjoy the restaurant-style dish at home. Though, a bit time consuming but surely will satisfy your desire to have the restaurant-style prepared dish.
- Servings – 4
- Preparation Time – 15
- Cooking Time – 30
- Courses – Main Course
- Cuisine – Indian
- Equipment – Pan, Ladle, and Grinder
- Calories – 200 Calories per serving
Paneer Lababdar Recipe Ingredients:
- Oil – 2 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 Teaspoon
- Bay Leaf – 2
- Cinnamon – 1 Stick
- Cardamom – 1
- Cloves – 5-6
- Asafoetida – ¼ Teaspoon
- Black pepper – 3-4
- Onion – 3, Chopped
- Green Chilli – 1
- Garlic Cloves – 6-7
- Cashew Nuts – 7-8
- Ginger – 2 inch, grated
- Cashew nuts – 7-8
- Melon Seeds – 1 Teaspoon
- Tomatoes – 3-4, chopped
- Whole Red Chilli – 3-4
- Salt as per taste
- Butter – 2 Teaspoon
- Cottage Cheese – 500 Grams
- Sugar – 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ¼ Teaspoon
- Kasuri Meethi – 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh Cream – 2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves – 1 Teaspoon
Paneer Lababdar Recipe Preparation:
- Heat oil in the pan. Add whole spices like cumin seeds, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, asafoetida, cardamom, and black pepper.
- Let the spices roast, stir for one minute.
- Add chopped onions, green chilli, garlic cloves, and 1 inch grated ginger. Cook until onions get light brown.
- Add cashew nuts, melon seeds, tomatoes, whole red chilli, and salt as per taste. Give it a nice stir.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes at a low-medium flame.
- After 5 minutes, add 300 ml of water, or one cup of water. Mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- Check all the ingredients are cooked well. Allow this mixture to cool down.
- Grind into a fine paste.
- Again take a pan, heat one tablespoon oil, and 2 teaspoon butter. Cut the 1-inch ginger lengthwise and put it in the pan.
- Roast it and then add pureed gravy in it. Add ½ cup water. Give it a nice stir.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 7-8 minutes.
- Grate 100 grams cottage cheese in it, and dice the rest into cubes. Put the cubes in the gravy as well and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix well and add sugar, garam masala, kasuri meethi, and fresh cream. Mix well all the ingredients. Add salt as per taste.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and fresh cream.
- The dish is ready to serve.
Pro tips: Butter will enhance the taste but on weight loss regime or a fitness freak can skip adding it or reduce the amount as per their taste
We hope you liked our Paneer Lababdaar Recipe. For more such recipes follow our Blog foodiewish.com