Winter Special Atta Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe
Atta Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe: Apart from gajar ka halwa, this is one of the most appreciated winter delicacies.
Type: Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe, Indian Sweets, Dessert
Cuisine: Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe, Indian Sweets, Dessert
Keywords: atta ladoo, dry fruits ladoo, atta ladoo recipe
Preparation Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 15M
Total Time: 25M
Atta Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe: Apart from gajar ka halwa, this is one of the most appreciated winter delicacies. This is not just yummy but packed with the energy and warmth that is required in this season. Wheat flour blended with the dry fruits and sugar makes it worth your efforts
You May Also Love These Delicious Indian Sweets Recipes
It is easy to prepare and an excellent source of energy and satisfy your sweet craving. Have it empty stomach each morning with the glass of milk.
Since the old generations, atta laddo is prepared for the new moms as it is considered an excellent source of nutrition for them and many perceive it to be beneficial for lactation.
- Servings – 12 – 15 Pieces
- Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time – 30 Minutes
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Sweet Dish
- Equipment – Pan, Ladle, and grinder
- Calories – 380 calories per serving
Atta Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe Ingredients:
- Wheat Flour: Cup
- Powdered Sugar: 1.15 Cup
- Ghee – ¾ Cup
- Cashew Nuts – 8-10
- Almonds – 8-10
- Gondh/ Babool – 2 Tablespoon
- Fox nut – 1 small bowl
Atta Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe Preparation:
- First step is to roast all the dry fruits and keep it aside.
- Take a pan, heat it, and add some ghee in it. Roast the fox nut till it gets crispy, keep it in a bowl, and now add gondh in it. Roast on low flame till they get fluffy.
- Keep it in the bowl of fox nuts. Finally, add chopped almonds and cashew nuts in a pan, and roast them for 2-3 minutes.
- Grind the fox nut and gondh. Do not make the fine powder, keep it grainy. Keep all the roasted dry fruits in a bowl.
- Pre-heat the pan. Add some ghee into it, and leave some in the bowl to use it later.
- Add flour and stir continuously, till it gives nice aroma and turns brown.
- Once it is done, turn-off the gas and stir it for 2 minutes. Take the roasted flour on the plate.
- Allow it to cool a bit, add all the roasted dry fruits. Mix well.
- Do not completely cool the flour; otherwise, you will not be able to bind them.
- When it is not that hot, add powdered sugar and mix well with the help of hands.
- Do not put sugar in the hot flour, sugar will melt.
- Now take the small amount from the mixture and roll it with your hands giving it a round shape.
- Repeat the process and the ladoo is ready to serve